Official exhaust Clip sticky.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just what it is. Everyone post your exhaust clips. Please include the components used.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
once i get mine installed and get ahold of a cam corder i will. i'm installing it saturday morning.

2003 Silver

Banned
Hmmmm, just worked for me. Try going in and just hit the play button....I have sent links from there before and they have worked, althought it has been some time since then....let me know if it doesn't work this time.

Sounds great BTW....definitely keeping it regardless of the MAC 3". It is the perfect combination to limit drone (especailly in a vert with the top up). My curiousity got the best of me with the MAC...if I like that as well I will use it during summers only (when it's top down season when drone won't be much of an issue) and use the Borla in the top up months. I know, I know....it sounds a little weird, but after 6 different exhaust combo's and counting...I guess that best describes my addiction to exhausts LOL!! Don't have any dyno numbers for you, sorry!

MystichromeVert

Established Member
http://rapidshare.de/files/1689909/StainlessWorksExhaustDyno.wmv.html
(Scroll to bottom and click 'Free' button. A new page will load. Scroll to bottom and wait for link to appear.)

This is Stainless Works' full exhaust system.... 1 5/8" long tube headers, 3" catted x pipe, and 3" catback with straight-thru turbo mufflers. Picked up around 30rwhp and 20rwtq over stock.... smaller gains seen across the board.

03cobraracer

Established Member
hey BLK03SVTCOBRA can u rehost ur sound clip of ur car with just the borla stingers w/stock midpipe and headers, im gonna go wit this combo but a sound clip of it would be awsome, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread