Official Game Thread: Cowturds vs Saints

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The Saints are just ridiculous in the 4th quarter. They can move the ball down the field like it's ****ing child's play.

99BOSS

Established Member
UH oh! Brees chokes way more! Picked off, sacked, and fumbled when it counted most. Romo once again threw no interceptions and didnt turn the ball over. Everyone rides Romos ass but its the other QBs coming up short. Romos a better player now than before. The haters will just have to accept that.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
UH oh! Brees chokes way more! Picked off, sacked, and fumbled when it counted most.

Hey I can give props to the Cowboys, but get real!! The Saints are still 13-1 and Brees is one hell of a qb. This was probably Romo's best performance all season long.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
never_be_unseen_macro.jpg

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Hey I can give props to the Cowboys, but get real!! The Saints are still 13-1 and Brees is one hell of a qb. This was probably Romo's best performance all season long.

Saints are slipping, they havnt played good since the pats game.

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
Everyone has injuries. That's not really a valid excuse.
You really don't have a clue. After we lock up home field this weekend versus tamps. We'll rest our guys come week 16 and three full solid weeks of rest before the playoffs. Expect an explosion in the playoffs and performance everyone say early in the year when everyone was healthy.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Everyone has injuries. That's not really a valid excuse.

Starting corners are hurt, so Rookie Jenkins is in. Kid has talent but not experience. They go at him so we have Sharper our safety playing cover 2 to help him.
Why do you think Sharper hasn't had any Int's lately? He isn't free to roam.

Ellis is out on the D-line, he is the run stopper.

Thomas out at Tackle, Bushrod can't handle what Thomas could so TE needs to help. Well, against Dallas guess who else was out.
Shockey our main TE.
If Shockey is in he is helping Bushrod keep Ware off of Brees.

Not to mention Shockey is a big threat across the middle.

Then Bush goes out.
Then Gay goes out again.

Bottom line is our Depth isn't as great as everyone thought and most of our KEY playmakers through out all the kick ass games are out.

This isn't your average injury situation.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I understand they have injurys, which include some key players, but a superbowl team has depth. I just don't see them making it if they play that poorly with only a few people out.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
You really don't have a clue. After we lock up home field this weekend versus tamps. We'll rest our guys come week 16 and three full solid weeks of rest before the playoffs. Expect an explosion in the playoffs and performance everyone say early in the year when everyone was healthy.

Hope that works out for you guys. I really don't think sitting them for 3 weeks is a good idea for an inexperienced playoff team. They might be healthy but if they break the rythem of the season and add the pressure of the post season, it could throw them off.

ralvarez

Established Member
Injuries.
Cowboys have injuries as well, shoot, D-Ware played with a neck injury and was at 70% that's why he just played on 3rd down and had a 4th round pick playing his spot.

I understand they have injurys, which include some key players, but a superbowl team has depth. I just don't see them making it if they play that poorly with only a few people out.

yep, every team goes through injuries. when Cowboys lost to NY and SD our FS was out, our starting RT goes out, D-ware gets hurt. towards the beginning of the year, Barber gets hurt, F-Jones gets hurt it's just part of the game

Users who are viewing this thread