OFFICIAL! MACA All Members GTG - Sat, June 13!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Mike, just put a diaper on it! Or plastic on the back seat.
Its a COBRA meet for crying out loud. :rollseyes :poke:

Or better yet, have Marisa bring it in the Focus, and I'll have Les drive hers. We can have a rematch with the wives. :rockon:

Greg, that's what I'd do, if Marisa was going to be around. She's going to be in NE for the weekend, and if it wasn't for the puppy, I would be with her. But we decided against forcing the puppy to travel when he's that young and not house broken, we thought it would be way to confusing for the little guy.

I could possibly bring him along in the cobra, but someone would have to ride with me at that point because he'd need to be in a box, or a carrier or something. I'm going to wait until we bring him home and the date gets closer to make the call though.

Besides, Dwight might need some help hauling equipment, and the Jeep would be good for that.

TRBO VNM

You starting already TV??? I thought you were going to wait till later in the summer?

nope. was hoping to hit the track once or twice more, but just not gonna happen. I have to do Cory's fuel system, which means taking my tank out for him, so I am forced to do my fuel system. once he picks his car up, his dads is dropped off so I can put my Steg. on his car since he told me back in Nov or Dec. he wanted it and I just said wait till after OC since I wanted to bring the car. and the rest of my eaton stuff is going on brandon's sonic blue, so I need to get it all off so he can put his back to stock and sell it. more to the whole story, but that is the jist of it.

Greg, that's what I'd do, if Marisa was going to be around. She's going to be in NE for the weekend, and if it wasn't for the puppy, I would be with her. But we decided against forcing the puppy to travel when he's that young and not house broken, we thought it would be way to confusing for the little guy.

I could possibly bring him along in the cobra, but someone would have to ride with me at that point because he'd need to be in a box, or a carrier or something. I'm going to wait until we bring him home and the date gets closer to make the call though.

Besides, Dwight might need some help hauling equipment, and the Jeep would be good for that.

see my post above, I need a ride. take the cobra and I can watch the pup and we can stop whenever needed to let him do his thing. BTW, you want to introduce them to people young so there aren't issues later on. if you really want to learn about training and raising him, talk to Sean. he is using his for something different, but he has a lot of knowledge with raising and training.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
see my post above, I need a ride. take the cobra and I can watch the pup and we can stop whenever needed to let him do his thing. BTW, you want to introduce them to people young so there aren't issues later on. if you really want to learn about training and raising him, talk to Sean. he is using his for something different, but he has a lot of knowledge with raising and training.

Yeah, I'm not to worried about socializing him, he'll get introduced to plenty of people pretty much right away (and other dogs for that matter).

I will probably take you up on this, but we just didn't want to travel with him when he'd only been home for a week or so, as we figured that would just be far to confusing. However, brining him out for the afternoon to romp around in a parking lot and on the grass probably won't be an issue. It's a bit hard to tell now though, since we don't even have him yet (or even picked out for that matter...it's down to two pups, with the final call coming on the 30th). We are going to train him to walk on a leash, without a leash, and to the invisible fence, however, if for some reason he complains while on the leash constantly until we get him trained for it, I'm not sure if we'd want him whining for hours on end at the event. I'll be able to make a much better judgment call in about a week and a half after we have him home.

2kbill

Established Member
wow Bill. didn't know. enjoy it down there. it is nice. If I wasn't planning to go to Florida, NC would be the next place I would like to be.

Thanks Jason. I'm retired now so I'm not tied to the area. I have family down there (my son) and I like the milder winters. I already took the Cobra down there and it handled the trip fine, so maybe I can make it back up for an event or two. Otherwise maybe I'll see some MACArels at Mustang Week!?!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Think DG is still in China until later this week, Carlos...

I'm sure he'll put something together once he settles back in.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Hoping to make it, now that there's no more school on Saturdays for me.:banana::banana:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dwight any list of the people that are going. i want to see if we can actually get 100 cobras
Okay, I'm back.....LONG 12 days.

here's the list thus far. Lot's of question marks. Let's get the word out to the membership and make this a great event.

1) IronTerp
2) TeddyKGB
3) PSUCOBRA96 - ?
4) ethomass - ?
5) NeverFastEngh
6) 10thAnnvCobra - ?
7) tdoh
8) 01SVTSnake
9) RedfireVenum - ?
10) cobra1923 - ?
11) blowns281 - ?
12) SPRAYED DAILY - ?
13) Evs04Snake
14) gcassidy
15) sunburned
16) ScottinSSMD
17) VAMPIR3
18) Snakesvt04
19) Red Poison
20) 32vofFury
21) TRBO VNM
22) CobraMan69 - ?
23) Shifty Powers
24) Pushrodsnake
25) FISHTAIL
26) kens03cobra
27) 9COBRADROPTOP
28) SVT VNM
29) FNsweetS3
30) rotor_powerd - ?

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Welcome back to the world of tall people, DG. I'd bet you look like a GIANT over there!

Anyway, is it time to start putting together a "who's bringing what" list for the All-Members? It'll be a good way to find out who is - and who isn't - committed to this GTG. And just to demonstrate my own commitment, I volunteer to supply ALL the burgers, even if we get 100+ members...

There ya go, MACA. There's just over two weeks until this event, so it's time to step up...or step off!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
!!

There ya go, MACA. There's just over two weeks until this event, so it's time to step up...or step off!

STEP OFF GEORGE!!!! :poke:

I'll be there and I'll bring 3-4 cases of H2O.....

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Not sure if I can make this anymore unfortunately, might have to help the gf move into a new house that day. If I find that I can make it, I'll figure out what needs to be brought at that point.

Since all of you will be out driving the cobra's that day, anyone have a big pickup truck I can borrow? Something larger than an F150 with a 6' bed maybe? Or possibly a small enclosed trailer?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread