OFFICIAL! MACA All Members GTG - Sat, June 13!

COBRA2NV

Established Member
I'm in just let me know whats needed to bring, maybe somemore hotdogs or hambugers? Oh I might have a friend in a Harley truck that might tag along if that cool with everyone?

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I agree with Mike, and I still think we can get to 100 if we try.

It is going to be a beautiful day and you can make it a quick day trip.:banana::banana:

See you all there....
DG, what can I bring that will fit in the COBRA:shrug:

Ken and Di

:beer::beer:

sixcams

Established Member
The gtg sounds awesome but I'll be at the beach all weekend! I'm definately up for the next one! We should all cruise to 75 & 80 on a Saturday, make a bunch of passes, and then head to Jimmy Cone! :idea:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
The gtg sounds awesome but I'll be at the beach all weekend! I'm definately up for the next one! We should all cruise to 75 & 80 on a Saturday, make a bunch of passes, and then head to Jimmy Cone! :idea:

I like this idea. Of course, that's probably because I live like 3 miles from 75-80. :banana:

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
My original plan was to drive the Mustang up to Baltimore where my girlfriend is last night and stay up here to Saturday, go to the meet and then Ocean City. Since it was raining last night, I drove up in my other car cause it still has the slicks on the Mustang. Looks like I won't be going unless I bring my Stratus lol. I was afraid this would happen. Plus, we're leaving here earlier on Saturday to go to Ocean City than planned. Sorry guys.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Sorry guys I'm out.............cobra still isn't done:cryying:

With you there... Turns out my fan was on the fritz banging all over the place and dropping my idle voltage to 12v :eek:

That explains the loss of power and the missfires lol...

SicMonte

AutoX/Road Race Junkie!!
Established Member

sounds good...but I am driving!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread