OFFICIAL! MACA All Members GTG - Sat, June 13!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Thanks everyone for contributing. I'll bring a couple of coolers if some of you could bring some ice. And our bottled water contributor had something come up and can't make it. Can someone bring some H2O as well???

TRBO VNM

luckily this is next to safeway, so if we are missing anything, some people who haven't posted to bring anything can run across the street and grab it.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I will roll down with you if you want to meet up

BTW... I have a couple packs of Hot dogs... and a box of Cheese curls (30 packs) to bring down

Just bring some of your lady friends and we'll call it even:banana::rockon::beer:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Thanks everyone for contributing. I'll bring a couple of coolers if some of you could bring some ice. And our bottled water contributor had something come up and can't make it. Can someone bring some H2O as well???

Gotcha covered!

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Good news (maybe)... I am going to be in town this weekend trying to get our condo ready to rent out. I won't have the cobra (as it is sitting in the garage on jack stands... again), but I'll try to convince the wife that we need to stop by.

As far as what to bring... since I will be a last minute decision, I will check this thread Friday night and bring whatever is still needed.

Last edited:

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Ugh... I'm out.

Work decided to ask me to come in early on Saturday to help out with crap. Feels like I'm never going to make a MACA event.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Thats cool as hell you all will have MACA Shirts/Stickers. What are the prices?
I Def. will need XL:rockon:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Count me in for a side and ice since I am right down the street. Won't be there right at 10 so you 10am burger-eaters will have to wait for the side accompaniment.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I didn't see anything on the list about cups... I'll bring some, along with some good ol' Nathan's Hotdogs!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
ill be there but i probably wont be there until like 1 so ill make it for the cruise

That was my next question...

So there is a scheduled cruise afterwards? I don't feel like looking back through 7 pages to find out the particulars... maybe someone has an answer?:shrug:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
It's official!!! The 4th annual Mid Atlantic Cobra Associtation All Members GTG will be held on Saturday, June 13, 2009 from 10:00 to 2:00 at the Hillandale, Md shopping complex. There's a Safeway right there if anyone needs to use the rest room or we need more items for the cookout. If there's interest, a cruise will follow at the conclusion of the GTG.

I guess I'll kick off the INTEREST IN CRUISING part of this thread... (routes/destinations/etc.)

I'm in... I'm out all day, nothing to do afterwards so a cruise sounds wonderful! It would be great to get out on the road after having so many cobras together.

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Last time I believe the cruise route was NH Ave North to 29N to 32N to I-70W to the Rt 27 exit and the Mt Airy Jimmy Cone.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Last time I believe the cruise route was NH Ave North to 29N to 32N to I-70W to the Rt 27 exit and the Mt Airy Jimmy Cone.

Guess I'd better ask before assuming anything. Is the P allowed on the cruise? If I don't have to run to York, PA in the afternoon I may run with yous guys.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
The car has been at the shop since Monday and it turns out it won't be ready for me to pickup this week :(

Users who are viewing this thread