OFFICIAL! MACA All Members GTG - Sat, June 13!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
I am sure you guys/gals are going to have a great time! I wish we could come and see everyone. I miss the cars, track and the gtgs!

On a little side note... We are doing fine. Last week was our best week so far. On Tuesday night we had people lined up outside the door waiting for tables and went through over 100 dozen chicken wings alone. Friday night was fish fry night, similar in populartiy to your chicken pot pie nights, and we were so busy that people had to wait for an hour for their food! Not many complain about that since they know the whole point in coming to the Pine Grove is to have a few drinks and talk to everyone while you wait (especially since everyone knows at least one other person at every table in the dining room!) Oh and the best part, Saturday night a group of about 9 or so local friends wanted to come over for a drink but couldn't all fit in one car so........they hooked up their hay wagon and brought the tractor! LOL true story and when they left our place they were headed to another local bar a little closer to town with their tractor!

We would love for you all to have a gtg here but you would probably want to bring something that is agreeable with the dirt roads!

VAMPIR3

Established Member
I didnt see it added to the list but did you guys want some Italian Sausages? I can provide..... Just let me know. If not I can always bring something else:shrug:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Looks like the move is going to start bright and early, so I'll do my best to make it up there before this is over. I just want some of the awesome grub I'm reading about here!

cobra1923

Established Member
OK, how about this.... If it's raining - I'll bring the GT. Either way I will be there. The GT has a king "Cobra" clutch.

Oh, I'll bring a few dozen cookies- for those not on the Atkins diet

Should I still bring some cookies or should I bring something else?

TRBO VNM

rodney,

check out the first post of the thread. i don't know how updated it is. but that will give you an idea of what some people already committed to.

anyone thought about ice and coolers for the drinks? I don't recall it mentioned.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Please sign me up!

I didn't see charcoal listed, or I can bring hamburgers or hot dogs?

Pretty sure DG is bringing a propane grill, and the hamburgers/hotdogs are covered. We may be a little weak on dessert and side dishes, and I didn't see anyone pony up for the ice yet...

Venimus03

Established Member
My buddy just picked up a GT500 a couple of weeks ago, I think he is up for coming....

Users who are viewing this thread