Official modern warfare 3 thread (xbox360)

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
if this is out of line, then mods, please delete, or merge with the ps3 thread.,., I searched but did not find any for xbox,.,

I got this for Christmas and wanted to play with other svtper's online :thumbsup: but also have questions for the players that have been playing for a while.,., like.,., how long before I am worth a crap lol or how long till I am not a noob :)

thanks

Rob

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
no answer on .,.,.,

how long before I am worth a crap lol or how long till I am not a noob

:shrug:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
i would have never found that other thread if he didnt post the link....as for your question you are a noob until you prestige and until you actually show a good understanding and the tactics involved however....you can be killed a noob randomly by people who just dont like your playing style....so my advice just do what you need to do well and get better. Win! thats whats important

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I havent played online yet,., :shrug: I wanted to get some kind of skills first :thumbsup:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I am thornysnail9136 iirc, that was given to me by Xbox live, I don't hate it :shrug: I could do without the 9136 :)

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

Ironhand

Banned
I am thornysnail9136 iirc, that was given to me by Xbox live, I don't hate it :shrug: I could do without the 9136 :)

You can edit your Xbox gamer tag once for free. After that I think they charge you.

Did you get your mic setup working properly?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Yep, not always easy to hear what the others are saying, not as clear as I would have hope :shrug:

Ironhand

Banned
I have the chatpad that plugs into the controller. Between the dogs and the long reach from the couch to the xbox, a cord woundnt be a good idea. lol

I just took a break. About to hop back on.

UncleAnt

Established Member
It's not free to change your name even the first time.I did it for the first time about 3 weeks ago and it was 800points or 10$.only time it's free is when you have your name reported and they ask you to change it.

I'm playing as DAb3ardedCLAM I figured some assholes would have reported it by now but so far so good.when they do ask me to change it it's going to be just as funny

Users who are viewing this thread