Official NC/SC MEET thread

Kiohtee

Established Member
So what's the deal guys? I'm sure Kevin isn't going but what about everybody else?

Poppacapp

Established Member
Lots of rain here... so may just wait until the April meet. Rain making me feel lazy day since I am off work anyway. :(

jbs$

Established Member
Looks like I got my car wet for nothing but lunch. No much rain, just a few
Minutes of drizzle.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dan and I am in the Greenville SC area. I recently picked up an 03 SB cobra and wanted to see if there were any meets or cruises in the near future. I know there are couple of guys in the area that are ready for something as well!

Poppacapp

Established Member
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dan and I am in the Greenville SC area. I recently picked up an 03 SB cobra and wanted to see if there were any meets or cruises in the near future. I know there are couple of guys in the area that are ready for something as well!

Howdy. We had a meet planned but bad weather canceled it. We just need to reschedule something and find out when everyone might be able to make it out.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I'll have my car up here in Greensboro after the 12th of June getting it ready for Mustang Week. If there is anything going on both before MW and after MW I would be interested in attending.

The Snake

alan0614

Established Member
Anyone care to come to Lenoir for their cruise-in tomorrow afternoon? Last month was pretty slim due to weather (about 125 cars) but we should have a big turnout tomorrow. We are meeting at Advance Auto in Granite Falls at 3. The address is 3918 Hickory Blvd, Granite Falls, NC 28630 .

Several of the guys from mustangforums.com are coming. The crew from Charlotte are meeting at Sam Wilson Road Shell station at 1:30 and Gastonia Dunkin Donuts at 2:00.

Last edited:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Anyone care to come to Lenoir for their cruise-in tomorrow afternoon? Last month was pretty slim due to weather (about 125 cars) but we should have a big turnout tomorrow. We are meeting at Advance Auto in Granite Falls at 3. The address is 3918 Hickory Blvd, Granite Falls, NC 28630 .

Several of the guys from mustangforums.com are coming. The crew from Charlotte are meeting at Sam Wilson Road Shell station at 1:30 and Gastonia Dunkin Donuts at 2:00.

ME ME ME!!! :burnout: Oh wait.... :( work... I.......hate......work......... :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread