Official SN 95 Pics thread!

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
Just before putting the car up for winter, here's to hoping winter is short so I can get this project finished!

Full_Size_Rendexr.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
Looks great! Super envious of the Speedlines! Do you have any more photos of your finished up center console pod?

Thanks man! I really can't wait to get the rear tires on them to see what it will truly look like, the pictures above are just both fronts on one side and stock wheels on the passenger side. I really don't have great pictures of just the console pod, it still needs some more sanding and filler work and a better matching paint. Here's the best I have:

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Tried to grab pictures that show all the shape the pod has, actually matches up really well and flows with the console. Just need to get the color and texture to match.

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
Looks AWESOME. Love the lemans wheels on there!

Thanks man! I know you're bias but it's hard to not like lemans lol!

98cobra badass ride man!!!! How much power does she make?

Thanks very much, no numbers yet. Still have a little work to do but the plan is to have Kurgan tune the car come spring. I'm hoping for 750-800 hp.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Every time I start to consider selling mine, all I need is this thread to bring me back to reality. Thank you all for your assistance in this matter.

Jermz1987

Established Member
I want to put Cobra R rims on her. Put the OEM headlights on it. The Motor is completly stock. I would like to mod it so I can run 12s in the 1/4. Id be happy with 12s.

Brandnelson

Established Member
Got a kitchen pass, did a little maintenance on the Cobra in the shop after work today. 15 degrees and 3" of snow she's not going anywhere soon. Looking forward to the spring!

IMG_2218_2.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

F8L BYT

Established Member
Thanks man! I really can't wait to get the rear tires on them to see what it will truly look like, the pictures above are just both fronts on one side and stock wheels on the passenger side. I really don't have great pictures of just the console pod, it still needs some more sanding and filler work and a better matching paint. Here's the best I have:

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Tried to grab pictures that show all the shape the pod has, actually matches up really well and flows with the console. Just need to get the color and texture to match.

Who did your cage? MS or moly?

Users who are viewing this thread