Official SN 95 Pics thread!

S.C.L.A.98COBRA

Established Member
MY BABY...

Here are the most recent one's that I've taken...

normal_DSC00204.JPG

normal_DSC00205.JPG

normal_DSC00206.JPG

Last edited:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
xtremejc Did you install your own hood pins? If so, any hints for a trouble free Perfect Alignment install?

Dan

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
xtremejc: I was about to take a bite of some hot chicken pot pie and when I saw your car i dropped it on my tongue and burnt the crap out of it.

thank you very much. btw, your car is one of the best looking cobras i've ever seen. what wheels are those?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Dano...

Originally posted by Dano
xtremejc Did you install your own hood pins? If so, any hints for a trouble free Perfect Alignment install?Dan

Dan:

You need to mount the pins first to the front support and use a little paint while lowering the hood to mark the initial drilling spot on the hood. Then use a drill first followed by a hole saw to cut the holes on the hood. That is a far as I can simplify it but it is very easy and nerve wracking at the same time...

Good luck...

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Originally posted by Doug
xtremejc: I was about to take a bite of some hot chicken pot pie and when I saw your car i dropped it on my tongue and burnt the crap out of it.

thank you very much. btw, your car is one of the best looking cobras i've ever seen. what wheels are those?

Thanks for the compliments on the car Doug... It took a few years to get it just the way I wanted it and I still have a few more things to do before it's complete.

The wheels on the pics are my Drag setup and are made by Bogart Racing. The model of the wheels are D10's in 16X10" rear and 15X3-1/2" for front runners...

I run 17X10"/17X8.5" Boyd Coddingtons on the Street with Nitto 315 DR's... Here is a pic of the car in Street Trim...

Last edited:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
out of curiosity, why choose 16s for the back and 15's for the front? I'd think it'd be better to switch that. more sidewall onthe back with a 15. Also, are those ET Drags or ET Streets?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Doug...

Originally posted by Doug
out of curiosity, why choose 16s for the back and 15's for the front? I'd think it'd be better to switch that. more sidewall onthe back with a 15. Also, are those ET Drags or ET Streets?

Doug:

You make an excellent point however if you can see from the pictures, I also have an 03 Cobra which needs 16" rear wheels to fit with the IRS suspension so I bought a wheel I could use with both cars at the expense of a few tenths of ET with the 97Cobra... Right now I'm running 26X11.5X16 MT ET Streets and 15X4.5X15 MT ET Fronts...

VortechSaleen

Established Member
Nice rides everyone....

My 98 Saleen-Cobra:
deanCaShow.jpg

Engine.jpg

Keep an eye out for it within the next couple of upcoming 5.0 Magazine issues.

Last edited:

God

Established Member
Clean Saleen...never seen you around in san jose , shame!!

VortechSaleen

Established Member
Originally posted by Matt A
Clean Saleen...never seen you around in san jose , shame!!

Thanks...I actually don't drive it much. At the same time, I see your crew around. Most of the time when I stop at the bucks on Tully and Cap w/ my bike. I don't care much to take the car over there...I think my time passed ;-)

God

Established Member
Originally posted by VortechSaleen
Thanks...I actually don't drive it much. At the same time, I see your crew around. Most of the time when I stop at the bucks on Tully and Cap w/ my bike. I don't care much to take the car over there...I think my time passed ;-)

i agree with you, id keep that beauty garaged except for a sunny day....thats cool you seen us around my cousin with the blue sc roush lives right off of capitol he seems to be the one everybody sees...you just take your car to car shows ??

juiced96snake

BOSS 2511
Established Member
xtremejc let me just say those bogart's are awesome looking on your car!!! Is that stock height? Did you lower it at all?

Vortech saleen what rims are they? And do you have any shots of it from the front?

Both of you guys....just awesome...f#$%ing awesome

Users who are viewing this thread