Established Member
Post your collection/Fav designs/what you wore today

just bouth these a few hours ago:rockon:
lg432949021.jpg

lg409998012.jpg

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I'm ordering some of the new Air Jordan TE 2's, not the particular color below, that that's the style...
air-jordan-te-ii-advance-stealth-white-black.jpg

What I have on now...
3034-658266-p.jpg

And I have many pairs of DC's at home like...
shoes_iaec1149399.jpg

36445_350_A.jpg

And when I go out...
shoes_ia71537.jpg

p_7480.jpg

Last edited:

bam

Established Member
I've worn the same two pairs of sneakers for 10 years and three years, respectively. Don't think I could ever be into this... but it's always fun to see what people have.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I've worn the same two pairs of sneakers for 10 years and three years, respectively. Don't think I could ever be into this... but it's always fun to see what people have.

Hey, me too! But I've just kind of accumulated them over time. Day to day, I really only wear 2 pairs of shoes (not in the same day, but I alternate, lol) and then the others are left for when I go out or wear certain shirts or w/e. I have quite a few more, but I didn't feel like googling all of them, haha. My friend Chuk was kind of the one that got me into it, and he has many more pairs than I do!

I want the Air Jordans because my primary pair of shoes (White DC court graffix) are about 2 years old and I just think it's time for a new pair and I tried them on and they were SOOOO comfortable.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
I used to have only one pair...but I found it got boring...nothing feels better than a fresh pair of new kicks :)
Some from my collection....I have about 8 more
IMG_20110118_142633.gif

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Here's a few I barely wear that I bought about 6 years ago. I'll edit with more pics.
pennys005.jpg

DSC_1778.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
^^Spacejams are the best patent leathers!! Absolutely love them. I'll try to get some pics of the ones I have here, but most of them are still in my old room in my parents house. After high school I just really got out of wearing $200 jordans every where so I sold most of them. I think I still do have a couple pairs though.

RedDemon91

Established Member
I think it's kinda cool that people collect sneakers but I just couldn't justify spending a lot of money to buy like that. I wear my cowboy boots everyday, DC if it's hot and I'm wearing shorts, Nike Shox for workouts, and a pair of heavy workboots. I've had all these for about 4 years or so, haven't bought new since.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
I own alot of shoes, but my best pair are these

1223092227a.jpg

BEST EVER!:rockon:

My very small but old collection:
Air20Jordan20V.gif

michael-air-jordan-6-shoes-blac-red.gif

reebok-pumps.gif

and my latest pair....these came out the year that I graduated high school lol
nike-airmax95-grey-black.gif

Of course these are not the actual pictures, but hopefully you will understand.

fangstang

Established Member
I've been collecting Air Jordans since 1989. I stopped buying them in 2000 for a good while(7 yrs or so)due to the fact that it was not fun anymore. When you see a 16 yr old kid with Jordans that were made before he was born acting like a big Jordan collector, and having never experienced watching Jordan and saving up for months to get a new pair of Jordans when they are just bought for them, It turned me off big time. I have picked up a few though in the last few yrs to add to the collection. I will say that I can be considered an "OG" collector. I started collecting Jordans before anyone ever thought it was cool. I remember when I was in HS, that by the time I graduated(1995), I had a different pair of Jordans for everyday of the month. It was unheard of then. I used to have people call me Jordan, or follow me throughout the hallways just to see which ones I had on that day. Anyway, these are pics of my collection that I have scattered all over my house. These pics were taken a few yrs ago, so the collection has grown. Enjoy
DSC05327.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05333.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

DSC05345.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread