Official Sneakerholics Thread

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I've been collecting Air Jordans since 1989. I stopped buying them in 2000 for a good while(7 yrs or so)due to the fact that it was not fun anymore. When you see a 16 yr old kid with Jordans that were made before he was born acting like a big Jordan collector, and having never experienced watching Jordan and saving up for months to get a new pair of Jordans when they are just bought for them, It turned me off big time. I have picked up a few though in the last few yrs to add to the collection. I will say that I can be considered an "OG" collector. I started collecting Jordans before anyone ever thought it was cool. I remember when I was in HS, that by the time I graduated(1995), I had a different pair of Jordans for everyday of the month. It was unheard of then. I used to have people call me Jordan, or follow me throughout the hallways just to see which ones I had on that day. Anyway, these are pics of my collection that I have scattered all over my house. These pics were taken a few yrs ago, so the collection has grown. Enjoy
DSC05327.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05333.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

DSC05345.jpg

Loving the III's man. I've definitely taken a similar path as you, but nearly on the same scale. I had probably about 20-25 pairs after high school, but after my sense of style changed going into high school I just didn't like wearing them anymore. Plus the entire Jordan brand has been so whored out in the past decade that I don't even see the appeal in them now. Anything after the 16's is just hideous and plus with all of the re-re-re-re-re-re-retros and mash ups they have sorta lost their cool factor IMO.

But with that said i still did hold on to the ones I liked the most. I think I have a couple pairs of XI's and maybe some other ones randomly.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
I've been collecting Air Jordans since 1989. I stopped buying them in 2000 for a good while(7 yrs or so)due to the fact that it was not fun anymore. When you see a 16 yr old kid with Jordans that were made before he was born acting like a big Jordan collector, and having never experienced watching Jordan and saving up for months to get a new pair of Jordans when they are just bought for them, It turned me off big time. I have picked up a few though in the last few yrs to add to the collection. I will say that I can be considered an "OG" collector. I started collecting Jordans before anyone ever thought it was cool. I remember when I was in HS, that by the time I graduated(1995), I had a different pair of Jordans for everyday of the month. It was unheard of then. I used to have people call me Jordan, or follow me throughout the hallways just to see which ones I had on that day. Anyway, these are pics of my collection that I have scattered all over my house. These pics were taken a few yrs ago, so the collection has grown. Enjoy
DSC05327.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05333.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

DSC05345.jpg

DAMN you WIN! :eek:

must be allota money hidden away in those boxes.... sick collection :bowdown:

fangstang

Established Member
Thanks. Id say that out if the 150 pairs or so, atleast 100 or more have never been worn. I also buy doubles for the ones I really love and wear them. But they too can be considered pretty mint. All the ones I had during high school are worn but again, in excellent condition. Most of my collection are originals with only a few retros that remind me of my younger days and only in original color schemes. Non of that ugly stuff theyre putting out. I also have the original receipts

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How about this one for a mere $470.00. I saw them on another site for $420.00. What a deal! Adidas Bounce:S (Porsche) with active suspension. :coolman:

BounceS.jpg

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
I'll have to snap a few pics of my collection later. 85+ pairs. They range from Air Max 95's, Dunk SB's, Air Jordans, Talaria's, Air Max 90's. Sneakerhead for life!

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
How about this one for a mere $470.00. I saw them on another site for $420.00. What a deal! Adidas Bounce:S (Porsche) with active suspension. :coolman:

BounceS.jpg

wow they are HAWT!!:thumbsup:
no way would I ever spend that money on a single pair...,but if they were 150 range.... I would

Wireater....thats not really you is it?.... I believe i saw that pic on sneakerfreaker.com

if it is..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread