Official SVTP So-Cal Meet 12/7/14

Nefi

Established Member
You're gonna be on E85 by this weekend?! Damn lol. We'll see what happens bro

**drools**

Nooo haha I'm going to go e85 when I get a blower. I'll need bigger injectors to run e85 so I'll just use the ones that come with the kit

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Well yeah, there's always going to be a faster car. I guess we'll just have to see if your car is the one. I should've had it by now but I chose to get a DD first.
Bring the noise! lol BOOTS2ASSES!! My car was a dd first too so I understand. As much as I love the car I enjoy driving my boat more as a dd

KBVenom

Established Member
I really wish you guys would stop making your cars faster. It's really making it hard on me not to spend money.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I really wish you guys would stop making your cars faster. It's really making it hard on me not to spend money.
You already know you're a throttle body tune intake away from about 650-680rwhp, if not more. You won't be far behind the faster cobras.

Nefi

Established Member
Lol..........This guy.

Haha what do you mean "this guy"? I'm obviously poking around all in good fun. It's not my fault I like to run my car often. Do you run your car? I've never seen it at the track or running with these guys.

KBVenom

Established Member
You already know you're a throttle body tune intake away from about 650-680rwhp, if not more. You won't be far behind the faster cobras.

I'm going to skip the bolts on and go straight to a Kenne Bell. They are coming out with a 3.2 that don't require a new hood.

KBVenom

Established Member
Haha what do you mean "this guy"? I'm obviously poking around all in good fun. It's not my fault I like to run my car often. Do you run your car? I've never seen it at the track or running with these guys.

No, really don't run any of my cars. I might take the Cobra out to Fontana this weekend since it's the only car I have slicks for.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm going to skip the bolts on and go straight to a Kenne Bell. They are coming out with a 3.2 that don't require a new hood.
Yea you kinda have to because your screen name is KBVENOM . What's the boost rating on that beast? 30+lbs of boost? Easily making a 1000hp, especially with that 5.8.

KBVenom

Established Member
Yea you kinda have to because your screen name is KBVENOM . What's the boost rating on that beast? 30+lbs of boost? Easily making a 1000hp, especially with that 5.8.

Not sure on what boost rating is. The way I see it, 800rwhp on E85 and I'm done. As it is, I spin the tires at 60mph with 606Rwhp.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Not sure on what boost rating is. The way I see it, 800rwhp on E85 and I'm done. As it is, I spin the tires at 60mph with 606Rwhp.
And that's just in 1st gear right? 1st goes to 60 doesn't it? A guy I cruised up to the meet with that day had a '10 GT500 and was very surprised when I told him that 13-14 GT500's dyno at 590-610rwhp on average.

KBVenom

Established Member
And that's just in 1st gear right? 1st goes to 60 doesn't it? A guy I cruised up to the meet with that day had a '10 GT500 and was very surprised when I told him that 13-14 GT500's dyno at 590-610rwhp on average.

Second gear. I was playing with some cobras on the way home and it spun really bad every time, the last run it got side ways on me pretty good.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Second gear. I was playing with some cobras on the way home and it spun really bad every time, the last run it got side ways on me pretty good.
Reminds me of you

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418106403399.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418106403399.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 141

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
we ran into a clean turbo supra on the way there that unclesam decided to run against. heard a loud BOOM and then the supra took off like a bat out of hell :uh oh:

what are the odds of running into one of those while out cruising with some other cobras?

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
we ran into a clean turbo supra on the way there that unclesam decided to run against. heard a loud BOOM and then the supra took off like a bat out of hell :uh oh:

what are the odds of running into one of those while out cruising with some other cobras?

Haha yea, he wouldn't race arod and it would have turned out to be a closer race if he didn't cut me off.

Users who are viewing this thread