Official Terminator Diecast Thread

HPLouis

Established Member
Do you know why?

He said he made a mistake, but since I don't have Facebook I couldn't see comments on his page.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

People were complaining about his prices ($500 with car, $300 without) and the fact that he said he did the first and only Mystichrome die cast. People started posting pics of their own and he get pissed and deleted the post.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
People were complaining about his prices ($500 with car, $300 without) and the fact that he said he did the first and only Mystichrome die cast. People started posting pics of their own and he get pissed and deleted the post.
Oh okay. So basically what I was saying. $500 is too much and that they are built here.

I was looking at the video before he removed it and the paint looked too glittery to me. Kinda like it had too much metallic or it wasn't a true G6 paint code.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Received the MC Vert back and took it apart yesterday. Will try to strip it this weekend and re-paint it too.

This car "should" come out looking like it did. However, the emblems will be an upgrade. So, that's where you should see the improvement.

mc 4.JPG

mc 5.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, got the MC stripped this weekend. However, it was too windy to start any painting.

Man, did it hurt to put paint stripper on MC LOL.

mc 6.JPG

mc 7.JPG

mc 8.JPG

mc 9.JPG

mc 10.JPG

HPLouis

Established Member
Wow, it looks like one of those cars you see in those movies when the world come to an end

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I know it's been a little while, but I've been taking my time on this car in order to make sure it's right. I've also been working on other projects (i.e. Border Patrol Cars and other Police Cars, all with working lights).

I have the car primed and in base coat. Next will be the decals (Ford emblem and personal plate).

If you can see anything on the paint it's dust the camera picked up. The paint is great on this car. Can't wait to shoot the clear.

mc primer.JPG

mc primer 1.JPG

Car in base coat MC. You can see the blue, purple and green at the different angles and lighting:
mc 12.JPG

mc 14.JPG

mc 15.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, here is a sneak peek at my new Cobra Emblems. SVT emblems are similar to this as well. No more "trimming" my decals by hand. I could NEVER trim them perfect. I could get them close, but not perfect. So, my customers continue to push me to improve my product.

The MC above will be the first to receive these. I think these will look GREAT once installed. Stay tuned for final results in a few weeks.

NOTE: This is the passenger side. I have the opposite facing Cobras for the driver's side. I know how you guys pay attention to detail LOL. Again, this is just a sneak peek.
Cobra Metal Emblem.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone (I know it's not a Cobra or Ford), I wanted to share my latest project.

Got this done this past Saturday. It's going to be a birthday present for my father. Some of you may remember the pictures I posted of his 57 Chevy.

This is just base coat and mock up. Still need to clear coat and reassemble.

What do you guys think?????

Here's what the original car looks like.
57 1.JPG

Here is the model I bought to start with.
57 original.JPG

I used some button covers to simulate baby moons and then I used flat acrylic white to spray the white walls.
57 Chasis 1.JPG

Here is the body in white.
57 Body in white.JPG

Here's the body with the airbrushed flames. It took me 4 hours to mask, hand draw, cut the template and then airbrush the flames.
57 Body in flames.JPG

57 Body in flames 1.JPG

Obviously the engine does not stick out of my fathers car, but his air cleaner is painted to match his car. So, I changed the engine and then painted the blower scoop to match.
57 Body in flames 2.JPG
57 Body in flames 3.JPG

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, since the clocks went ahead an hour I have more time to work after work since it gets darker later LOL. So, I was able to get the MC in clear coat on Tuesday. I also added my new "FORD" decal to the deck lid. If you go back up to post #626 you will see how choppy my original decal looked since I had to cut it out by hand. These new decals are pre-cut, so they come out smoother.

Once this dries completely I'll put the new Cobra and SVT emblems on and then start reassembly.

mc 16.JPG

mc 21.JPG

mc 20.JPG

mc 19.JPG

mc 17.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread