Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2013 - May 16-19

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
I will be leaving on Thursday and returning on Monday. I might be riding with Tony, again!!!

Roads should be clear!!!

MSP and MDTA: will be receiving Dunkin' Donuts gift cards redeemable on thursday from 9am to 11am.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I will be leaving on Thursday and returning on Monday. I might be riding with Tony, again!!!

Roads should be clear!!!

MSP and MDTA: will be receiving Dunkin' Donuts gift cards redeemable on thursday from 9am to 11am.

Is your car almost done?

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Is your car almost done?

Jason finished the car but we are still waiting for the temporary tuning and minor adjustments. Jon has been busy with some family matters but should not be too long.

I gotta drive it for 500 miles and then back to the shop for the Dyno and final tuning.

Finally, gotta do the bodywork (front/rear) bumpers, hood, etc.

Almost there!!!

itSSlow98

Established Member
As each day passes i get more concerned my car won't be ready. Doesn't look like ill have the motor back till April sometime. Which leaves not much time to break it in and tune it.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I'm coming Friday morning! Woot! Woot! Anyone know a nice hotel to stay? I've stayed at the carousel for like 5 years in a row. I'm trying to switch it up

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
DAMN, i feel like I just woke up and saw this thread :bash:
Early Thursday would be nice. My car is at Jason's and it's almost done :banana: wait... it's never done... always something....:burnout:

I hear rolling shots, trailer..... If we make McDonald's, prior to bay bridge, a set time, we can work on meeting at Hillandale Safeway much better.
Carlos, Mike, what time are you thinking of going by McDonald's??

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
DAMN, i feel like I just woke up and saw this thread :bash:
Early Thursday would be nice. My car is at Jason's and it's almost done :banana: wait... it's never done... always something....:burnout:

I hear rolling shots, trailer..... If we make McDonald's, prior to bay bridge, a set time, we can work on meeting at Hillandale Safeway much better.
Carlos, Mike, what time are you thinking of going by McDonald's??

Don't think we were planning on hitting McD's...straight shot after I meet Carlos....but...maybe we could meet you there? Carlos?

I'll be on vaca and not checking in on these again until next wednesday after today

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread