Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2013 - May 16-19

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
stright shot for us. Most likely meet at 830 or earlier depends when we get closer to date. If anyone wants to roll with us, meet at my house or Home depot in Bowie. Just right of rt50.

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
DAMN, i feel like I just woke up and saw this thread :bash:
Early Thursday would be nice. My car is at Jason's and it's almost done :banana: wait... it's never done... always something....:burnout:

I hear rolling shots, trailer..... If we make McDonald's, prior to bay bridge, a set time, we can work on meeting at Hillandale Safeway much better.
Carlos, Mike, what time are you thinking of going by McDonald's??

Stop complaining and do as I say!!!!!

:poke:

Cobra84

Established Member
Hope to see fellow mustang drivers there! Will be headed down around noon on Wednesday and staying till sometime Sunday. Will try to get together for the cruises! So many times ill be sitting watching the cars cruise bye and then go out to cruise with a grouping and end up in traffic with "normal" cars. Smh. Oh, and add me to the list- cobra84

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Hope to see fellow mustang drivers there! Will be headed down around noon on Wednesday and staying till sometime Sunday. Will try to get together for the cruises! So many times ill be sitting watching the cars cruise bye and then go out to cruise with a grouping and end up in traffic with "normal" cars. Smh. Oh, and add me to the list- cobra84

I'll be heading out around the same on Wednesday :beer:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I'm coming Friday morning! Woot! Woot! Anyone know a nice hotel to stay? I've stayed at the carousel for like 5 years in a row. I'm trying to switch it up

Some of us "Carouselers" are giving the Ocean Palms a try this year, right up the street.

Users who are viewing this thread