O'hare UFO video?

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Kind of off topic, but did anyone see the Foxnews piece about the ghost footate (I think it was last week)?

mustangbee

Established Member
If Google Earth is available to the public, I can only imagine the "black op" technology available to the US Government.

As for the economic crisis, that is a result of being a member of the "good old boys club" and getting to do whatever you want, no matter how retarded you are, just becasue you have friends in government.

well, to be honest alot of civilan technology thats avaible has closed the gap to the military... alot of ppl have this thought that the government has these abilities and technology thats insane and top secret.. sure their are things that are classified, but its not what ppl think. hell, we barely even understand our own solar system.. now imagine BILLIONS more on top of that

the government is no where near what hollywood would have you believe.. if their are aliens watching us, we would have almost zero proof, which is about what we have..thousands of witnesses and vids that prove nothing.. anything that could travel millions of lightyears away pretty much has the ability to do as they please.. we wouldnt stand a chance, and they know it

ibepressin

Established Member
Why is it that we NEVER have seen a photo in all these years that is actually clear and undeniable. They're always either non-existent or blurry. :shrug:

There are alot of time I wish i had my slr in hand. Havn't seen any ufo's tho. Maybe there is some sort of energy around ufo's that blurrs light? :??: I dunno how anybody can deny the existance of other life out there. :shrug:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg2tpUVbXQ]YouTube - Hubble Deep Field: The Most Imp. Image Ever Taken (Redux)[/ame]

crew_dawg16

Established Member
we can't even solve our economic crisi...you really think we can shoot something down that can probably travel to different galaxies and solar systems and defy laws of physiques?:lol::lol:

Oh, we definitely know how to defy laws of physiques here in the US, just look at all the fatties running around...

It's those laws of physics that get us every time...

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
gimme a break.....

if ANY unknown object was hoovering U.S. skies they have military aircraft on standby that would have shot that shit down lickity split

i cant understand how people believe this shit

I guess you're right, beings that are capable of flying here from other solar systems would be easy for us to shoot down when they are "hoovering".

If something was coming from another planet or solar system they apparently have some sort of technology we don't....also if we cant see them on radar how would we know they were their and could just fly away before anything happened ......thats how people believe shit.....

+1

Like any of our "high tech" military airplanes would stand a chance against some space craft capable of covering galaxies. But hell, we beat them in Independence day with F18's

Last edited:

JDsfastGN

Established Member
what is not credible? If that's truly the pilots going back and forth with the tower there is nothing more credible than pilots reporting that kinda stuff imo. They have 0 reason to make stuff up. Its there saftey and jobs on the line. Its not looked upon greatly to claim to see UFOs on the job if you are a commercial pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread