Ohio boys, come on in.

Caboose302

Established Member
A lot of them were made in made in the us and sold in Canada to their specs. I'm not sure about the specifics or how many were exported. I can't imagine there's a whole lot in the US.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Some local (cleveland-north canton) action. I got 11 gt500. Viper bone stock with big passenger, z is stock minus shifter and nt05r.

swapedgt

Established Member
Findlay here. Not a true cobra, but I have a Atlantic blue 98 GT with 96+ cobra bumper/hood fresh b headed 4.6, 03/04 T56, Dr. Gas Xpipe and magnaflow catback, and SCT tuned by Eric Brooks. Not my first mustang, but it so far the nicest!

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
I may be taking a permenant position with my company here in Canton, OH. I am here for Oil/Gas Industry. I have my Cobra up here with me and it is hibernating now. It has never seen this kind of winter ever. I will be getting it tuned again in Spring by someone other than Smokey's. :rollseyes

Mulldune

Established Member
I may be taking a permenant position with my company here in Canton, OH. I am here for Oil/Gas Industry. I have my Cobra up here with me and it is hibernating now. It has never seen this kind of winter ever. I will be getting it tuned again in Spring by someone other than Smokey's. :rollseyes

First off welcome to Ohio , is this your first winter? Don't worry about the car , you can still get it out on random days when the roads are clean and clear .

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
First off welcome to Ohio , is this your first winter? Don't worry about the car , you can still get it out on random days when the roads are clean and clear .

Yes, first winter. I got the car out about a week ago and took it down the road a couple miles. I think I'll manage without too many withdraws.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I'm in the tri-state area, about 35mins from downtown Cincinnati, go to edgewater every other Friday in the summer.

Trubble

Established Member
Where you at man? I'm in liberty township

I'm in the Lawrenceburg area, about 15 minutes from Cleves. Are you on Stangbangerz.com?

Luke1333, 9cobra4:
I'm not too far from you both just north of Dayton in Tipp.

Maybe we can get a SW OH /Tri-state get-together going in the spring? :idea:

(I need to find out more about what gatherings for Mustangs/Shelbys there are in this area) :read: Maybe the OP can tell us more.

Users who are viewing this thread