oil catch can

Florian

Established Member
Anyone have a suggestion on whose to buy? Ive had them on my pushrod CTS-Vs and they were very helpful. Anyone? :shrug::??:

F

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
catch can or otherwise known as oil separator? im getting the bobs one from Van, catches more oil than the JLT piece

topless10th

Established Member
just installed mine from revan. i guess the question is are you more interested in aesthetics or function between bob's and jlt?

BOD89LX

Established Member
I had the JLT on my 12 and was going to get the same for my 13 but if Bob's work better that may be an opition. What make them catch more oil?

catch can or otherwise known as oil separator? im getting the bobs one from Van, catches more oil than the JLT piece

topless10th

Established Member
i agree it is not as attractive, but multiple people claim to have found oil beyond their separator. i haven't seen anyone say this about bob's design.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
Got the jlt, both sides, probably not necessary, but I like overdoing stuff, but also felt too lazy to route hoses and these just plug into the engine top PCV valves and also look like they belong to the engine bay.

We shall see what they collect, the intake needs a little oil also to prevent corrosion, right? :) If they don't work, I'll just install a breather tube and the smell of burning oil vapors will remind me why I bought a muscle car, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread