OJ Simpson Deat at 76.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_9391.jpeg

kaz109

Established Member
Socks had blood. Gloves had blood. Some type of bag that was in the limo but never made it to Chicago had something in it.

Someone fresh out of law school whose only experience was with probate cases could have successfully prosecuted him.
Ok so that is more evidence that I wasn’t aware of…. My last knowledge of the case was only the glove and none on his person.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok so that is more evidence that I wasn’t aware of…. My last knowledge of the case was only the glove and none on his person.

Blood in the Bronco, his home, the Gucci sock, the blood prints that matched his shoes, I believe his underwear had blood drops...

But you know, the Police planted it... Or, let me rephrase....at least, wouldn't the police plant it if they where trying to frame an innocent man because he's black? Isn't that something that COULD happen?? So who's to say it didn't happen? The racist police?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
But you know, the Police planted it... Or, let me rephrase....at least, wouldn't the police plant it if they where trying to frame an innocent man because he's black? Isn't that something that COULD happen?? So who's to say it didn't happen? The racist police?

poo.gif

kaz109

Established Member
Blood in the Bronco, his home, the Gucci sock, the blood prints that matched his shoes, I believe his underwear had blood drops...

Please don’t bring the BS in here. I’m trying to actually have an adult conversation and that’s only gonna take it down to stupid path. Continue to be an adult.

My argument to what you just posted would be it was someone wearing his clothing…. Like you stated earlier, was his son looked into heavily?

For me, it doesn’t make logical sense since it does not seem like it was a well thought out plan, but more fit of rage that would lead to much more mistakes and him having blood on him somewhere… on his physical body.

I’m not saying you’re wrong ( as I said earlier I think he did it) just point out the other side of the argument

Users who are viewing this thread