Ok Guys i need EVERYONES Opinion on this one!!!!!!!!

white98snake

Established Member
Ok as a lot of u kno i am looking to sell my car, i got an offer today for an amazing 93 Notch here are soem pics and specs on the car, we havent ironed out the actual deal but i just really have to think on it

heres the mod list.....

CHP all forged 342ci stroker ~10.7:1 comp TFS high port heads w/ harland sharp 1.6 rr; Compcams XE274HR cam (indentical to the tfs stg 2) systemax intake, Holley 80mm TB, Anderson Power pipe, Pro-m 80mm race shorty meter. 30lbs inj Mallory adj FPR Flexilite Elec. fan Griffin alum radiator. Mac long tubes with 2.5" o/r hpipe and 2.5" mac dumps. 3.73's auburn diff. 31 spline strange c-clip elim. axles with 3" studs. Eibach front drag springs with lakewood 90/10's 4cyl rear springs with air bag. UPR upper and lower control arms. Lakewood driveshaft loop and subframes connectors with seat braces. Tremec 3550 with Pro 5.0 shifter alum. driveshaft Pro-motion prepped pure street clutch with McCleod disc. Will not slip up to 7200rpm MSD ingnition Flaming river batt disconnect

Ok lemme kno if u guys think i should do it their is still a lot of negotiating to be done and i have to finalize everything with my friend who will take care of transportation of the vehicles

O and this car belongs to a board member as well :beer: :beer:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Man that is a sweet set up, you just have to decide what you want more.

A clean notch like that is bringing good $$$$

I know one just sold down here for 13k, about like that one but with a vortech.

I would do it.
I loved my cobra but am not so loyal to "Cobras" to not go for a built notch.

Hell look why I sold mine, I can't even drive that thing to work.

white98snake

Established Member
lol yea its very tempting
hes gonna get me some pics of the interior(which is an original black) then hes gotta talk it over with his wife(who loves white cobras go figure lol) and we will see wat kind of deal we can strike up

coolguy10786

Established Member
A notch with a turbo would be badass, but with the high comp, thats not gonna happen w/o work. I'd say drive it and decide which you like more, or if you'd rather go with something else.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I wouldn't do it. I couldn't stand my fox as a daily. It's a clean car no doubt and would be a great weekend toy, I jsut can't see driving it that often. (Assuming of course your Cobra is your daily.)

white98snake

Established Member
well the cobra is the daily but the fox wouldnt be, i have a few junkers layin in my yard at the shop that will work fine as a daily so this would be more of a weekend/nice day warrior

JasonSnake

Established Member
I definitely miss my 89 notch. Only had it for a few months, but being in between jobs back then, i was forced to sell it. :( That was like 6 years ago.

That is a bada** notch. The only thing I would do to it (my personal preference) is the rid of the dumps and put some original 40's flows with the chrome tail pipes on. A cammed out engine with flows can't be beeat.

white98snake

Established Member
i dnoo im gonna wait on some pics of the interior and i will figure out wat i woudl like out of the deal and talk to him either tomorrow or the day after whenever we get in touch, i definatly want this car thow just gotta really think on it ahhhh lol

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I had an 86 5.0 GT and would like to own another some day, but not at the expense of my Cobra. I guess you should do it if running a fast 1/4 mile is your goal. As for me, I'm more interested in handling at speed, not just what it can do in 10-13 seconds.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
you want this car:

http://streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50900

this car makes me anxious.

attachment.php

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
I love notches. I plan to get one as the next car and build it to be very similar to the one in mm&ff but with a 408. But yeah thats a hard choice, i would drive it and see how you feel it would fit in with your lifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread