Ok, Whose car is this??

KILLERARMY

Established Member
I'm a die hard Chevy man but when this GT500 rolls up to some of the local car show in the area,heads turn like the exorcist.

SVT RICK

Established Member
Not everyone has the vision nor the talent to build a car like this. This is one of the baddest cars around. A work of art. Way to go Melvin.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If your as old as me 40 you might remember the matchbox cars "Cosmic Blue" and Red Rider". Huge engines sticking out of the front! Their car reminds me of those! Saw it as Mustang Week last year. As mentioned it doesn't make the power it looks like it would.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I always loved that pro-touring look. Loved this car since the first day I saw it.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

1ncpony

WOT Mustangs
Established Member
Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
LOL @ The butthurt.

Only a Mustang can not be overly done and tacky, :lol:

Just because it's fast doesn't make it cool, it's still ugly, out of place and just doesn't look good IMO.

SVTRAT

Banned
LOL @ The butthurt.

Only a Mustang can not be overly done and tacky, :lol:

Just because it's fast doesn't make it cool, it's still ugly, out of place and just doesn't look good IMO.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :lol::lol::lol:.... Mericans very petty:lol1:

9699cobra1

Established Member
Last edited:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I bet they built it that way so the blower would have less heatsoak. :lol: :burnout:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It is a nice build but not everyone is going to be a fan of it. Not everyone has to be a fan of it. That old school look isn't for everyone and I'm certainly not a fan of it, but everyone has different tastes. I personally hate the drag setups with skinnies up front. Not everyone is going to like the same thing.

Last edited:

06gtpony

Established Member
Obviously there are numerous "adults" in here who never got to play with hot wheels when they were kids. Probably one of the nicest builds I have seen to date. Haters gonna hate....

Users who are viewing this thread