Old Recall notice. I have a question

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
No, I'm just west of Washington DC. Used to be at Sterling Ford and currently at Cherner Lincoln Mercury.

But if it got me closer to living by the beach, I'd consider Beach Ford.

Perhaps if your L is basically stock I would take it there. When they pulled in mine just to reflash the PCM, the sound alone sent the service manager to my tech guy asking what the hell is that "thing" doing in here?! Maybe he felt intimidated or he was just wondering why everyone stopped at what they were doing at their work station to hear what was making the all that ruckus from under the hood. But, doing that simple recall they should be fine. :beer:

LSUstang05

Established Member
Was curious because there is where I bought my truck :) Flew out of Houston and drove it back, got a swingin deal when nobody else was dealing...

Off topic, but that is honestly the best thing to do IMO. Flying out to get a vehicle and driving it back on a nice road trip is a bunch of fun and you definitely get to know the vehicle on that trip lol

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Off topic, but that is honestly the best thing to do IMO. Flying out to get a vehicle and driving it back on a nice road trip is a bunch of fun and you definitely get to know the vehicle on that trip lol

Very true. Virginia is beautiful country as is most of the south. If anyone gets a chance to do this, it's recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread