OMG!!! check out this viper

03DOHC

Established Member
haha! Ben gets around that's for sure. treynor is a member here and his Viper is mean as hell.

umustdv8

Established Member
That's just wicked! I think that's my next car. No NOS though. Just supercharged. Ahh... it's nice to dream...

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I thought it was twin turbo not supercharged... boost took time to get up there. It looks like it had to spool watching the boost gauge. :shrug:

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
Originally posted by fbody83
I thought it was twin turbo not supercharged... boost took time to get up there. It looks like it had to spool watching the boost gauge. :shrug:
No it's supercharged, it was modified by Doug Levin Motorsports down here. These are older vids though, I'm pretty the car has gone low 10's in the 1/4 when they had it down here some weeks ago. Problem is trying to hook up and keep traction, he has so much torque spread out through the rpm range:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Saleen Explorer
No it's supercharged, it was modified by Doug Levin Motorsports down here. These are older vids though, I'm pretty the car has gone low 10's in the 1/4 when they had it down here some weeks ago. Problem is trying to hook up and keep traction, he has so much torque spread out through the rpm range:rockon:
His website states he's pushing 1,200 (estimated) hp (at the crank I assume) and has run 10.11 at 152 mph. That's flying!!
:burnout:

DEMNSVT

Established Member
SWEET nice trap speed. My friend told me that the INLINE PRO hatchback do a 10.4 at 159mph spinning tires.. I saw it race on the street when i was VA and it barely pulled a 347 blown fox.. But the guy told my friend was at 1.3bar or like 15lbs boost verus the fox and at the track he was running 2.5bar or like 20something psi. I live in Chicago for college and there is some Viper thats running in the 8s or 9s all motor from what I understand.
Kevin

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
Originally posted by DEMNSVT
I live in Chicago for college and there is some Viper thats running in the 8s or 9s all motor from what I understand.
Kevin
I highly doubt it, especially all motor. BTR has the fastest Viper on nitrous running high 9's, Hennesey holds the record for high 8's in his twin-turbo with a powerglide trans, SVS is running low 9's on their twin-turbo setup w/o nitrous and might take the title away from Hennesey soon for fastest Viper, and almost all the supercharged guys are in low-mid 10's with one person I'm aware of breaking 9's which I'm almost positive is the only person to do so right now.

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by fbody83
It has a Novi 2000.

Users who are viewing this thread