On avg how much $ do u spend on gas a week?

spoon48

Established Member
looking at some previous threads i read that you should ONLY fill your L with premium gas. so to those people that drive their L on a daily basis how much $ do you spend on gas a week?

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
with the way gas prices have been so high going up and down all the time around 60 a fill up every 3-5 days, but lasts month was a bad one for me monthly gas bill=479 ouch!
:idea: gas should be free lol

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
it all depends on the prices...the summer was 3+/gallon and it was about $90 a week....now since i barely drive anymore because i quit my second job i only fill up maybe once every week and a half or so....and its about $50 every time....

87gtvert

Navy Rescue Swimmer
Established Member
i am cheap and it makes me feel better to only put about 25.00 twice a week, instead of seeing the 50.00 on the little screen. its the same, but i sleep better. lol.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
my job is 1 mile from my house and the gym is about 10 miles from my house....total of 22 miles a day, at the least, 5 days a week, then add all the weekend "fun driving"!!! I can get by easily with a tank a week and then some. It usually cost me about $50-55 dollars to fill up.

just look at it like this, on average everyone gets between 12-15 mpg depending on how hard you drive it and the L has a 25 gallon tank. Now me, I get about 0.5 "1/4mpg" :rockon: :rockon: :lol: :lol: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

stubbs

Established Member
buckleupkiddies said:
a lot. i bought it to drive it though so i dont care.

Same here, you truck looked so clean the other day I wish I didnt know you I would of probably tried jumping you for it.......lol

203Cree

Established Member
2-300 a month. I do a lot of uneccesary driving. It's how I relax. If I only drove what I needed, I bet I could get by on a tank a month.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
87gtvert said:
i am cheap and it makes me feel better to only put about 25.00 twice a week, instead of seeing the 50.00 on the little screen. its the same, but i sleep better. lol.

I do almost the same thing. I notice a slight little bit of lag when romping on it with a full tank. So i usually do $30.00 at a time.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
My gas bill last couple months were $750 and $800. That's a two Lightning family, though.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I don't really spend that much on fuel. I only fill up my L maybe once every two or three weeks (if that). I carpool with my wife a lot to save on fuel and wear and tear on my truck. Right now my L is sitting out in the parking lot with a cover on it. It has been there for two weeks and will probably be there until the end of winter or until I go to JLP to get the Level 10 trans and PI put in.

Users who are viewing this thread