On my way soon

Paul1138

Established Member
Hi guys -

So, my GT500 has arrived at the dealer in Kansas. I'm flying out Friday morning for the long 1600 mile trip back to NY. The weather seems fine for the trip, but Indianapolis may be a tad cold so I may head south to avoid. My dealer sent the first images this morning and I had to laugh as he sent the photo of the truck blocking the view of the car first. Great sense of humor.

Wish me luck!
cars1112013jpg.jpg

cars1112014jpg.jpg

img20121120080625jpg.jpg

pbPVs.jpg
a>

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Where in KS? The weather is pretty great compared to the last couple of weeks.

Good luck on your road trip and congrats on the Shelby!!!

Paul1138

Established Member
BTW, just wanted to thank everyone who's contributed to this forum. It's a wealth of information and I would have been blind without your inputs (that's what she said).

Thanks again fellas

Paul1138

Established Member
Where in KS? The weather is pretty great compared to the last couple of weeks.

Good luck on your road trip and congrats on the Shelby!!!

Meade, KS. Heading to Olathe on the same day to meet some friends for some great BBQ. I've got to say that Kansas BBQ is amazing.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Congrats! Have a safe journey!

Bring some vinyl or something to cover the nose on the way back

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Yeah, congrats on the car. Me and Railroad are on the same time slot, probably will even be on the same train heading south together since my blend date is 11/28 as well. In the meantime we have to just drool over yours. :beer:

Paul1138

Established Member
Yeah, drop and give me 20, house mouse. You gotta read between the lines.

What options did you get, other than pp? Nice car, wonder why I think so.

Everything but the glass roof and Shaker Pro. If the standard stereo sounds sub par to my ears, I'll look into replacing the speakers and adding a DSP or something...

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I think Will had issues with that temporary Road Wrap stuff. Do you guys have any recommendations?

That stuff sucks.

I went to my local vinyl decal guy. (detail shop) and asked him for some scrap vinyl- looked like shit but saved my nose til I got home and put clear bra on it.

Worked Great never lifted

peqaveqa.jpg

u5upeja2.jpg

e2y8y5u5.jpg

03outlaw

Established Member
When you come through Wichita on 54 give me a ring if you have time Paul. I will drive your twin over...you will have more miles then me by then, or real close...congrats man!

Shane

SVTKen

Established Member
The blue painters tape works well too. It's easy to pull off and won't damage the paint. If I was making a long trip, I would bring along a roll of it.

Paul1138

Established Member
When you come through Wichita on 54 give me a ring if you have time Paul. I will drive your twin over...you will have more miles then me by then, or real close...congrats man!

Shane

You got it, Shane. Can you PM your number again? Had to get a new phone and lost most numbers

Paul1138

Established Member
The blue painters tape works well too. It's easy to pull off and won't damage the paint. If I was making a long trip, I would bring along a roll of it.

Will said the same thing. I think that's what I'm going to do as I don't have much time to find anything else

Users who are viewing this thread