On3 strikes again.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Well not really On3. So I have the twin 60 kit and based off this pic guess what happened.
43dc8afb69ca57aed086b9aad4067f57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theparker

Established Member
WHAT IS???
Wrong bend or too short and had to cut it and put on a length of hose to compensate for the difference.
ALEX

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
If you got this kit be sure when you bend the line away from the exhaust that it does not rub the header to turbo flange.... Didn't notice until I went to charge it. Then poof freon!!

Last edited:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
****, the a/c line rubbed on the header/turbo flange and put a hole in it. So $104 latter I got a new line to replace and it's going to SUCK!

Why would this line be by the header flange? sounds like you bent it the wrong way lol. do you have a pic?

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
****, the a/c line rubbed on the header/turbo flange and put a hole in it. So $104 latter I got a new line to replace and it's going to SUCK!

That's what I was figuring happened, but the way things were worded made it sound a lot worse haha.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Why would this line be by the header flange? sounds like you bent it the wrong way lol. do you have a pic?

Only logical place at the time was to bend it close to the fender skirt. I might be able to get it between the turbo and valve cover though. It's the same bend as on all the Paxton/Vortech kits.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
You should buy the Armageddon kit, take their special a/c line and sell the rest of the kit...or keep it and sell the ONTree

Doug1227

Established Member
I bought the Armageddon revised AC line and used it on my Hellion kit just to be sure I didn't have any issues down the road. It goes down under the header and away from the heats.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Put the new line in and just bent the service port towards the front of the car. All I gotta do is take the air filter off to get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread