on3performance single turbo kit install begin

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
hey man dont worry about some of the negative things that have been said about this kit. It looks like a decent setup to me. At least you wont have oil drain problems like the HP kit and blowing smoke everywhere. Everything will pay off once you get it running. And its not a question as to whether it will work or not. Its going to be a beast!

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Today all the cold side done, I just have to align everything and tighten her up. Few more days and she will be done Yayyyyyyy

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

Allen2001GT

Established Member
install looks like it is coming along alright for you man. congrats on getting it done for something who had no clue about this when going into it (no offense). i'm interested to see how well your car reacts to the blowthrough maf with this setup. i saw how decent 1sick2value's car did. mine just seemed to run a lot smoother in a drawthrough setup compared to the blowthrough and i pretty much had the same kit as you guys just built it myself. good luck on the rest.

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
install looks like it is coming along alright for you man. congrats on getting it done for something who had no clue about this when going into it (no offense). i'm interested to see how well your car reacts to the blowthrough maf with this setup. i saw how decent 1sick2value's car did. mine just seemed to run a lot smoother in a drawthrough setup compared to the blowthrough and i pretty much had the same kit as you guys just built it myself. good luck on the rest.

Thank you and yes I am noob when it's come's to boosted application, as for install it comming pretty good thanks to chad(on3performance) and big thanks to 1sick2valve. Without his install picure and help I would have done very little or nothing. I have done lot's of stuff by myself so I knew I can do it but just needed that extra help that I never thought I need. I learn a lot .

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
badass keep up the work and good to see you tackeled this yourself not knowing alot about the set up

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Got my gauge done. Aem wideband to 12 volt source where it turn on when car key is on on position, Autometer sportcomp with upgrade to RED LED connect to parking/head lite . It looks real nice but my digital camera cannot capture light that good.

IMG_1208.jpg

[ame=http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n329/lvmustanggt/?action=view&current=MVI_1211.flv]
th_MVI_1211.gif
[/ame]
1-2.jpg

custompscooler.jpg

cool.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread