Once again fans go too far over a game

Planter

Banned
I went to the Broncos vs Falcons game back in September, and it was pretty rowdy there, but the Falcons fans were all pretty cool and no one gave me any hassles. we all talked friendly natured shit before the game, and then shook hands after the game and gave compliments to each other's team. And I was carrying high dollar camera equipment with me too, but had no problems.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
I went to the Broncos vs Falcons game back in September, and it was pretty rowdy there, but the Falcons fans were all pretty cool and no one gave me any hassles. we all talked friendly natured shit before the game, and then shook hands after the game and gave compliments to each other's team. And I was carrying high dollar camera equipment with me too, but had no problems.

Serious question: were you dressed as a man or woman? Could've made a difference.

Planter

Banned
Serious question: were you dressed as a man or woman? Could've made a difference.

wouldnt have made a difference. But I went as a man. Atlanta is one of the most accepting cities in the nation. They are very respectful in terms of GLBT status. You wouldnt think that for a city that is so far South.

I didnt find this out till I went to the MTSU vs GaTech game, which I went to as a girl when the A.D. of GaTech came over to me and had a twenty minute discussion with me while I was photographing the game.

Dragu1a

Established Member
****ing hate going to away games.

My friends and I got into a fight in Cleveland bc I was wearing a Bengals jersey. Didn't even make it out of the tailgating lot, got a beer thrown on me, a girl spit on me, I cut my hand up and may have broken a finger and got some faggots blood on my jersey.

I have no sympathy for that falcons fan.

Planter

Banned
I went to several games in Kansas City when the Broncos were in town, and never got in to any altercations. Took a lot of good natured verbal bs, but it was all in fun.

not saying you're lying Dragu1a but I find it hard to believe that stuff that happened to you was just unprovoked and only because you were wearing a Bengals jersey.

I been to Cincy, Atlanta, Kansas City and Nashville, and never had any problems with any other fans.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
I went on a hockey road trip to see the Preds in Vancouver a few years back and had a beer thrown at me. However, I'm not stupid enough to fight a bunch of people when I'm the visitor. Just man up and move on.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
The sad part is that kids go to these games too and I would hate to see them get hurt or be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not surprised it was a 49ers' fan doing the slicing. Their fans aren't exactly the brightest around, ya know. Throw life away to shut down a Falcons trash talker. :idea:

Planter

Banned
sounds like the Falcons fan opened us his big ass mouth, then got some flak back and didn't like it so he started punching someone, and then got stabbed.

keep your hands to yourself and you won't get stabbed. :shrug:

sounds like the Falcons fan opened us his big ass mouth, then got some flak back and didn't like it so he started punching someone, and then got stabbed.

keep your hands to yourself and you won't get stabbed. :shrug:

You couldn't be more wrong. Looks like it was over food. 49ers' fan was probably trying to bum food off the guy. I mean their fans are like panhandlers. Probably argued over not giving the guy a chicken wing or some Jimmy Dean sausage.

Suspect arrested in stabbing of Falcons fan at Georgia Dome | Fox News

"Kirksey says the stabbing may have been over an argument about food during a tailgate party outside the Georgia Dome Sunday. Some initial reports indicated it came from a dispute between football fans. But Kirksey said neither McCoy nor the person stabbed attended the game."

Police make arrest in stabbing outside Georgia Dome | ProFootballTalk

"Although initial reports said a Falcons fan punched a 49ers fan and the 49ers fan retaliated by stabbing the Falcons fan, police now say the dispute had nothing to do with fan allegiances. Instead, police say it was some sort of dispute about food at a tailgate outside the stadium."

Planter

Banned
I don't care what it was about, reports have indicated one guy punched another, and then was stabbed as a result.

and everyone knows you never mess with another man's food.

picture-4-300x164.jpg

[youtube_browser]iyoq7A9d51I[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Not surprised it was a 49ers' fan doing the slicing. Their fans aren't exactly the brightest around, ya know. Throw life away to shut down a Falcons trash talker. :idea:

Dude your a an idiot. How do you know that their fans arn't the brightest? Don't be mad because your team is sitting at home for the post season. You have no room to talk being from Jersey... Bunch of arrogant idiots come from there.

Last edited:

04dreamcobra

When it runs, it's fast...
Established Member
Dude your a an idiot. How do you know that their fans arn't the brightest? Don't be mad because your mad your team is sitting at home for the post season. You have no room to talk being from Jersey... Bunch of arrogant idiots come from there.
Make up your mind! HAHA :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread