One Hit Wonders

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I heard this song today and got me thinking of all the one hit wonders. Not really sure if they really are, but post up what you think complies.
Roxette had a couple of other hits, too, Brad. Like 'It Must Have Been Love', 'The Look' and 'Dangerous'. She was one of my favorite rockers from the '80s.

Man, there were dozens and dozens of one-hit wonders in the '80s and '90s. Most I'd rather forget. LOL. But there were some really awesome ones, too. A few of my favorite one-hit wonders:
"Take On Me" - a-ha
“Baby I Love Your Way / Freebird” – Will To Power
“Black Velvet” – Alannah Myles
“Voices Carry” – Til Tuesday
“Lady in Red” – Chris DeBurgh

04MysticCobra

Established Member
What a voice.

In the early 90's I had the pleasure to see Alannah Myles at a small theatre in NY state. Her voice was amazing and she was so beautiful in person. Sometimes it pays to be old like us Brad....lol...she is also 58 now and looks damn good.

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
Roxette had a couple of other hits, too, Brad. Like 'It Must Have Been Love', 'The Look' and 'Dangerous'. She was one of my favorite rockers from the '80s.

Man, there were dozens and dozens of one-hit wonders in the '80s and '90s. Most I'd rather forget. LOL. But there were some really awesome ones, too. A few of my favorite one-hit wonders:
"Take On Me" - a-ha
“Baby I Love Your Way / Freebird” – Will To Power
“Black Velvet” – Alannah Myles
“Voices Carry” – Til Tuesday
“Lady in Red” – Chris DeBurgh

Voices Carry is such a great song! One of my favorites from the 80s. And I had a pretty big crush on Aimee Mann. Rat tail and all, lol. Belinda Carlisle was hot too.

Users who are viewing this thread