one of a kind 03 cobra

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
one of a kind 03 cobra FS/maybe trade

I've been thinking about selling my 03 cobra. The car has 24000 miles, has custom body mod that you will not see on another car. The gas door has been relocated to the sail panal, the quarters have been extended to match the molded in cobra spoiler, all the emblems have been flushed into the body, the antenna has been shaved, rear quarters have been rolled, bumper has been extended outward to keep the tires tucked under the wheel well,painted roll bar, I could go on but if you have anymore questions let me know. The car has been out from under its cover about four times this year and I would be a good car for someone who wants to drive it and take it to shows. the car can be drove anywhere. I've wouldn't be scared to drive it across the country if I had to. I dove it to mustang week a couple years ago and from here it was about 18 hours. No problems. I looking to get around 27K for it but any offers will be considered. I have kids now and its just hard to find time for it anymore, and with the roll bar I cant put a car seat in the back and take the family. Any questions let me Know!
IMG_3014-41.jpg

m5lp_1001_23_2009_mustang_week2003_cobra.jpg

019.jpg

081.jpg

untitled.jpg

073.jpg

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
Im sure there are tons of hours in that car. It looks SICK!! GLWS im sure someone will want a car that unique and done right.
:beer:

Wip03SVT

Established Member
awesome lookin car man glws. would u part with those ccw's since your selling it?

cobra9903

Established Member
Thanks guys. At this point I cant get rid of the CCW's they just look to good on the car. but if I want to later I'll let ya know.

cobra9903

Established Member
AHHHH!!! What did you do to that poor Cobra?!?!?! Lol glws though.

I made it a one of a kind, gave it a good home,win at alot of car shows, and even have been in a couple magazines. Lol!!! Really just wanted something different. wanted to stand out at shows, and it dose just that!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
sick car man I saw this car at mustang week acouple years ago and its awesome GLWS

cobra9903

Established Member
sick car man I saw this car at mustang week acouple years ago and its awesome GLWS

Thanks a lot, I was always gona try to make it there again but just never have. Its just hard to find the time with kids and work.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I made it a one of a kind, gave it a good home,win at alot of car shows, and even have been in a couple magazines. Lol!!! Really just wanted something different. wanted to stand out at shows, and it dose just that!

That you did. I must say, as much as I'm not a fan of 2 tone paint jobs on Stangs, you couldn't have done better with what you did. It may take some time to find the right buyer but no doubt in my mind this will sell. Props for doing something different!:rockon:

cobra9903

Established Member
That you did. I must say, as much as I'm not a fan of 2 tone paint jobs on Stangs, you couldn't have done better with what you did. It may take some time to find the right buyer but no doubt in my mind this will sell. Props for doing something different!:rockon:

Thank you sir. I knew it was going to be hard to find a buyer, But I have around twenty five grand in it not counting buying the car. I know I'm gona take a loss and I expect that, all I know is someone could get a hell of a car for a good price. Like I said I'm up for offers!!

cobra9903

Established Member
Someone must want a one of a Kind. You pull into a show with this car and everyone turns and looks. There's nothing like it!!

Users who are viewing this thread