One of "those" threads.

Ironhand

Banned
Most aren't aware of this because I haven't told many people about it but the love of my life is facing brain surgery in a month. A donation site has been set up for her to cover some of the medical bills associated with her surgery and recovery.

If you are the type to donate then please do here:
Raise Money For Surgery To Support Deanna Johnson | Help Deanna Heal

Since asking for money isn't what I like to do and I prefer to earn it, if there is anything I can do for you then I will be glad to help.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Tomorrow's payday. I'm posting so I'll subcribe and won't forget. Be strong brother.

uh0h50

Established Member
Crazy how "sexual reassignment surgery" is being offered to "help" those who want it done via my tax dollars, yet there are people out there like your wife who are struggling with real problems and need real help. Sorry to vent in your thread. Sub'd and will shoot you a donation on payday this thursday. Ill keep you guys in my prayers and hope for a quick recovery.

Ironhand

Banned
Crazy how "sexual reassignment surgery" is being offered to "help" those who want it done via my tax dollars, yet there are people out there like your wife who are struggling with real problems and need real help. Sorry to vent in your thread. Sub'd and will shoot you a donation on payday this thursday. Ill keep you guys in my prayers and hope for a quick recovery.

I started to read this and I was like, WTF, then after I took a breath and kept reading, I was like, oh this guy is ok. lol:-D

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Done! Wish I could do more but still fighting my kids MD bills and know how tough it is. My best to you and Deanna!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread