One touch down passenger window mod

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
1997 Mustang F3LB14B118AA is the part number. I imagine you can just go cut these out of a junked car with the harness. FYI the part number was in one of the pictures on the 1st page.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
I just want it mainly for the back windows.

It sucks when people source stuff, make a buck off of it and after all said and done don't give out the source. I can totally understand making a buck off of it since you sourced it but if you are not going to sell the stuff anymore just give up the source!

Well we all got the part numbers and source for NEW modules now.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
You can buy an the entire kit here for $30 shipped: PonyPerformance.com

I sell these for $26 shipped with wiring info and everything you need. I don't have any right now.

I just want it mainly for the back windows.

It sucks when people source stuff, make a buck off of it and after all said and done don't give out the source. I can totally understand making a buck off of it since you sourced it but if you are not going to sell the stuff anymore just give up the source!

Well we all got the part numbers and source for NEW modules now.

What exactly would you want me to source out to you? I am not making a living out of these and if anybody would ask me how to get these and how to install them, i would be happy to give them all the info on how to do it. Some people don't have the time to go to junk yards to pick these up so i do it for them and i get paid. I had people that sent me PM's asking me how to do it and i gave them the info. Do you think i would have posted pics on how to do it if i wanted to keep this a secret? At the moment i don't have any of these because i was very busy with my job.

You can also find these on older Crown Victoria, 91+ Explorers, 90-95 taurus, Thunderbirds, Lincolns ,94-98 mustangs. Not all the Ford Cars have them, but the ones that have them are in the drivers side door behind the panel. The part # does not really matter.They will have different colors,like blue(crown vic,lincoln), black(explorer,taurus), burgundy(mustang).
Here's all the source , knock yourself out.
For those who have these and need wiring info please PM me.
Thank you.

shurur

Established Member
Another solution that I mentioned earlier was an autoloc WC1000 for each window. I mounted the modules in my footwells. ....Ran stranded wire through the door wire channel. They are a bit pricy though...you get the one touch all up/down function as well as the up/down adjust... a very clean mod.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Another solution that I mentioned earlier was an autoloc WC1000 for each window. I mounted the modules in my footwells. ....Ran stranded wire through the door wire channel. They are a bit pricy though...you get the one touch all up/down function as well as the up/down adjust... a very clean mod.

Yes ,that is an awesome mod to do. I have a window module on my Ford Escape from Directed electronics DEI530t. It has the one touch up/down, but it's a lot of work to get them installed.

shurur

Established Member
Yes ,that is an awesome mod to do. I have a window module on my Ford Escape from Directed electronics DEI530t. It has the one touch up/down, but it's a lot of work to get them installed.

yup..But also it gave me the "opportunity" to put some fatmat on the doorskins...however, the switches solution the least invasive solution.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

bought mine last week from pony performance and it came yesterday. who knows when I will install it, but I added it to my pile of parts. fast shipping and appears to be brand new unit, from the outside casing and harness at least.

Users who are viewing this thread