One Touch Windows

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I read their product description and it does not drop all four windows at once, unless there is another option on their site that I missed. It is a module that can be used for either the passenger side or driver's side window. Nice and inexpensive products they have. I like their one-touch turn signals. Touch once and your signal goes on for 6-8 seconds and then automatically turns off. Great for highway use.

MikeSop

Established Member
I read their product description and it does not drop all four windows at once, unless there is another option on their site that I missed. It is a module that can be used for either the passenger side or driver's side window. Nice and inexpensive products they have. I like their one-touch turn signals. Touch once and your signal goes on for 6-8 seconds and then automatically turns off. Great for highway use.

I went ahead and sent an email to find out it if would work for all four windows. I'm not getting my hopes up to high, chances are if it worked they would post that in the description.

I'll let you know what they say.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
FWIW, I wired each window to be one touch, used 3 modules. It's alot nicer than having to sit there and hold the switches down :)

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
thats pretty cool.. too bad they can't one-touch up like the 05+ stangs.

MikeSop

Established Member
FWIW, I wired each window to be one touch, used 3 modules. It's alot nicer than having to sit there and hold the switches down :)

Did you just purchase three of those modules? did you get them from that site or is there a better place to purchase them?

Looking forward to doing this mod... man that will be sweet.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
used to have a Mitsubishi spyder GT all the windows would lower an inch or two when the drop top button was depressed (both up or down) , very convenient. I wish the mustangs had that same option, always wondered if there is a way to wire the window's to the drop top switch.

MikeSop

Established Member
used to have a Mitsubishi spyder GT all the windows would lower an inch or two when the drop top button was depressed (both up or down) , very convenient. I wish the mustangs had that same option, always wondered if there is a way to wire the window's to the drop top switch.

nice... that would be sweet as well.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't all Cobras do this already? My 04 I only have to tap each one once and they go down and up. Maybe the guy before me had this installed?

thelpb

Established Member
Slightly off topic, but I bought their sequential taillight setup and it's +++++. Great people and good service.

MikeSop

Established Member
Here was the sites response to my email:

Thanks for your recent inquiry,
The One Touch Down window module kits have been added to convertible rear quarter window by a few of our customers.
The modules only support operation of one (1) window however so you would need three (3) modules to accomplish One Touch Down on all windows.
You would need to touch all four window "down" buttons to get them to all drop with One Touch Down.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions

Thanks,
Tim (Musttanguy)
PonyPerformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread