One Word - FAST!

2K4 SVT

Established Member
Wow! I finally installed my Borla Stingers, and what a difference it made. The car sounds AWESOME and the SOTP addition was a lot more than I thought it would be. These cars are fast stock, but wait until you start the mods. WOW! I have to agree with others on this board and say this is the way the car should have sounded and performed from the factory! But then again it sure is fun to add the mods yourself. Anyone planning on doing a cat back system should wait no more! DO IT!
Does anyone with just the FIPK and Borla's have dyno numbers to back up their work? What numbers have you seen with just these two mods?

Captain Beyond

Established Member
The K&N FIPK and the Borla Stingers will probably be my first mods too. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you think THIS is good, wait until you install that smaller pulley and get a tune. 450+ rwhp is a hoot! Have fun! But not TOO much. LOL!

Black'03GT

Established Member
Should I have disconnected my battery after doing the Stinger/CAI mods to reset the computer cause I didn't?

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
blue is stingers and 2003 fipk ["aircharger" at the time]

red is 2001 cobra fipk only

you may wish to check out jlt's thread regarding his intake compared to fipk.

11-22-cobra-dynorun.jpg

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by 2K4 SVT
Wow! I finally installed my Borla Stingers, and what a difference it made. The car sounds AWESOME and the SOTP addition was a lot more than I thought it would be. These cars are fast stock, but wait until you start the mods. WOW! I have to agree with others on this board and say this is the way the car should have sounded and performed from the factory! But then again it sure is fun to add the mods yourself. Anyone planning on doing a cat back system should wait no more! DO IT!
Does anyone with just the FIPK and Borla's have dyno numbers to back up their work? What numbers have you seen with just these two mods?

Now you need to this: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

X-Pipe.jpg

Under_Carrige.jpg

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Yea, i totally agree w/ this combo. SO AWESOME!!!! I'll be adding the heat exchanger around Xmas time and the 2.93" pulley and predator in spring. I like to add mods slowly so i can enjoy it for a while! And I can't afford it:rolleyes:

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
With a Steeda CAI and the Stingers I got 422 RWHP in 80 degree weather, low humidity.

I'm getting ready to do the Bassani X pipes now.

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
I was thinking about getting the bassani X pipe w/ cats. i haven't heard many people talking about the x pipe w/ cats. Have any of you guys heard this combo?

GO HOKIES!!

2K4 SVT

Established Member
Awesome

Thanks for the replies guys! Awesome stuff. The X-Pipe looks like a sweet addition. Thanks for the dyno chart as well! I need to head to our local dyno soon to see what it puts down. Sounds like somewhere between 410-430! The chip will come soon I'm sure. This stuff is WAY too addicting.

-Mark

Wayneo

Established Member
Originally posted by 2K4 SVT

Dyno numbers are in my sig for just those two mods :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread