Online Tire buying

J's98Snake

Established Member
What's the best place to buy tires online?

I looking for a set of Mickey Thompson ET Drags, 26x10/15. I've checked both summit and jegs = $190 each.

Also looking for some Mickey Thompson drag tubes. Both places want roughly $64 per tube.

Thanks, Jake

oldmodman

Established Member
Over the years I've bought three sets of tires from TireRack.com and been quite happy.

I waited until they were having a free shipping sale though.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
My last 3 sets of tires have come from Discount Tire Direct via eBay. Places like onlinetires and tirerack used to be really competitive but shipping rates have gotten so out of hand that any money saved in price and sales tax is eaten up by shipping.

20redfire03

Established Member
I've bought a few sets for my past cars from Tirerack no problem at all.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I've bought from both Tire Rack and Discount Tire Direct. I've bought more from Tire Rack because they seem to post lower prices without the need to haggle and I've always received a VISA gift card for $70 in the mail later.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
hmm Jake, good to see you getting ready. Im thinkning about putting a 75 shot of squeeze on mine just to be extra ready

J's98Snake

Established Member
hmm Jake, good to see you getting ready. Im thinkning about putting a 75 shot of squeeze on mine just to be extra ready

You've got to do what you've got to do.

Did I tell you I just oredered a YSI with a cog drive...loooking for a solid 25 PSI ;)

dgood86

Established Member
Discount Tire Direct. Free shipping, fast shipping, good prices, and date codes on tires indicated they were always brand new.

No complaints

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Again, Discount Tire Direct is awesome. Definitely THE place to buy tires. Can't beat better-than-in-store pricing and fast, free shipping.

Also, if you get the wrong tires by chance, you can return them at a local Discount Tire shop.

Users who are viewing this thread