Opening Day '09

ModMike1572

Established Member
I think I should make a thread for offseason talks. We can talk about trades and free agent signings/rumors. Keep the football folks nice and happy. :)

Do it!

I think they are going to try and resign Gonzo at a lower salary. Just my opinion. I really would love to see Miguel Tejada in a Red Sox uniform. He is a player I have always tried to follow and is a favorite of mine. I think he would do very well hitting at Fenway.
Scutaro is another option but who knows how well he will respond to this career year he just had.

I've seen you mention Miguel Tejada a few times this year. I'm surprised you would like him. He is probabely the biggest piece of crap in MLB. Not only did he take steroids, he lied about his age, and he even tipped pitches to some of his dominican friends on the other team. I think he would horrible in the clubhouse for the red sox being that he only cares about himself and not winning, not to mention he has lost most of his power and hits for only singles now that he's off the juice.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I've seen you mention Miguel Tejada a few times this year. I'm surprised you would like him. He is probabely the biggest piece of crap in MLB. Not only did he take steroids, he lied about his age, and he even tipped pitches to some of his dominican friends on the other team. I think he would horrible in the clubhouse for the red sox being that he only cares about himself and not winning, not to mention he has lost most of his power and hits for only singles now that he's off the juice.

I don't particularly like him as a person but there are far worse then him in the MLB. He had 46 doubles last year BTW. 199 hits. He doesn't strikeout much so he is always putting the ball in play which I like. The Red Sox don't have many options and I would be willing to see how he does for a year in a Boston.

Users who are viewing this thread