Opening Day '09

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
If anyone is wondering, looks like my man Albert Pujols is back at full health. And CRUSHING the ball. Back to back MVP anyone?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Beckett looked like the Beckett of 07. Head to head meetings this year are going to be intense.

Beckett sure did look good. As long as he keeps it up and stays healthy good things will come this year. I look forward to seeing another dominant start from Lester tonight.
This should be a very good and exciting year.

canibus

Established Member
in case you guys didn't know
yankees.jpg

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
i've got nobody cares vs. nobody cares for the Fall Classic and hopefully a strike happens and baseball gets cancelled and they never agree to end the strike and failball ceases to exist.

baseball = fail/corrupt/boring/lame/rigged

and lets move this to smackdown so I can have some more fun with this

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
i've got nobody cares vs. nobody cares for the Fall Classic and hopefully a strike happens and baseball gets cancelled and they never agree to end the strike and failball ceases to exist.

No, it's fine right here...
-

Go A's :rockon:

51BAgVlL%2BAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member

:loser:

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member

Dude if you don't like baseball, and this is gonna blow your mind, don't click on the thread:idea:

Go make a thread in SD if you care that much.

ModMike1572

Established Member
They better get on track soon before the division gets away from them like it did last year. Starting 0-2 is not gonna help. :nonono:

Chris, no worries. This team is built to win. Dont let these few games fool you.
I followed them throughout Spring Training and they completely dominated everyone. They won their last 10 straight, and 18 of 20 overall. I know those games dont matter, but the signs are there. They just happened to hit a cold spot these last few games. Those Orioles are always pesky in April.
With a pitching staff of Sabathia, Wang, Burnett, Pettitte, and Joba this team will see some huge win streaks. Only a matter of time before they start to hit their stride. :rockon: :beer:

Remeber, in 1998 they started with 4 losses out of the first 5 games. We all know how that season turned out. 114 regular season wins, 125 overall, and another championship. The've been slow starters for as long as I can remember. :thumbsup:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Chris, no worries. This team is built to win. Dont let these few games fool you.
I followed them throughout Spring Training and they completely dominated everyone. They won their last 10 straight, and 18 of 20 overall. I know those games dont matter, but the signs are there. They just happened to hit a cold spot these last few games. Those Orioles are always pesky in April.
With a pitching staff of Sabathia, Wang, Burnett, Pettitte, and Joba this team will see some huge win streaks. Only a matter of time before they start to hit their stride. :rockon: :beer:

Remeber, in 1998 they started with 4 losses out of the first 5 games. We all know how that season turned out. 114 regular season wins, 125 overall, and another championship. The've been slow starters for as long as I can remember. :thumbsup:

i know it's football and not baseball, but did you know the Detroit Lions went 4-0 in the Pre-Season last year only to end up 0-16 in the regular season?

just because the overpaid Spanks dominated Spring Training doesn't mean anything.

Spanks will fail as they usually do.

ModMike1572

Established Member
i know it's football and not baseball, but did you know the Detroit Lions went 4-0 in the Pre-Season last year only to end up 0-16 in the regular season?

just because the overpaid Spanks dominated Spring Training doesn't mean anything.

Spanks will fail as they usually do.

Dont be a pansy man. Take my $100 bet that I offered in your other worthless - I need attention - thread.

These threads and posts are funny though. Happens every year in April after the Yankees lose a few games. Looking forward to chatting with you in October. ;-)

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Dont be a pansy man. Take my $100 bet that I offered in your other worthless - I need attention - thread.

These threads and posts are funny though. Happens every year in April after the Yankees lose a few games. Looking forward to chatting with you in October. ;-)

as i said in the other thread, I don't gamble.

i didn't say they wouldn't make the playoffs, i said they wouldn't win the division, and I guarantee they won't make it to the World Series.

Users who are viewing this thread