Opinions on insanely low 5,000 mile 01 cobra vert

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I'd say it's over priced but ultimately it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you're that person then go for it. Keep in mind if you plan on actually driving it the value is going to drop like a rock once it gets some miles on it. If you plan on keeping it forever I guess that's not a concern.

I wouldn't pay over $20k for it still don't know how that is crazy over priced

afcobra01

Established Member
01 Cobra Vert with 115,000. Great shape and runs well. Definitely been babied. Just like you might think that the car that you are looking at is a good deal, I thought the one I bought was a steal. I hope you find the right one that you want to buy. Just think what they are asking is to much regardless of the miles it has. IMO. Good luck

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
01 Cobra Vert with 115,000. Great shape and runs well. Definitely been babied. Just like you might think that the car that you are looking at is a good deal, I thought the one I bought was a steal. I hope you find the right one that you want to buy. Just think what they are asking is to much regardless of the miles it has. IMO. Good luck

Way too many miles for me and still looking at mach they are so sexy and faster so I'm still torn but gotta sell mine first which everybody thinks I'm way high on

Users who are viewing this thread