Opinions on new edge saleen or roush

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
What's y'all's opinion on the 99-04 mustang saleen and roush and all the different variations such as stage 2, s281e, etc. I used to own a 00 saleen and I loved it to death. I have a buddy that says he doesn't like the saleen or roush because of the body kit they use. Do these cars break necks to y'all?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I love the saleens. Still head turner everywhere I see them. Not a big fan of the new edge roushes. They do make a good looking 05-09

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
I love the saleens. Still head turner everywhere I see them. Not a big fan of the new edge roushes. They do make a good looking 05-09

I love saleens too! I've turned more heads with my saleen than with my cobra lol. Yea the new edge rough is a hit and miss for me

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I love New Edge Saleens, I hate the New Edge Roush, it's so ugly IMO. Would never ever want one. Would most defiantly take a Saleen though.

bluestang41505

Established Member
I don't know if this is the authentic saleen cobra. but yea, winning.

2003_00063_01.jpg

SHOspazz92

Established Member
I don't care for the Saleen side scoop and I wish the spoiler was a little cleaner looking. Otherwise, I like them. The Roush doesn't look nearly as good in my opinion.

-Sam

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Saleen all day! I love the look on the new edge saleen. Hell, even on the foxbody's. Although I dont mind the newer roush mustangs.

Definately! I think the new edge saleen was the best one ever in my eyes! And yes the new roush mustangs kick ass

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Don't like them. They look like a plastic add on which they are. Mach 1 or the svt.

I saw this and i was like ... Yeah ive never liked any of those goofy ass gill looking body parts.

I don't know if this is the authentic saleen cobra. but yea, winning.

View attachment 13770

And I scrolled down a bit then I saw this O_O! Damn that looks nice

And the coup de gras...

View attachment 13771
AND THEN I SAW THIS HOLY SHIT. Its got me thinking! I love this forum! different tastes and a little discussion can definitely open you up to possibilities!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread