Opinions on SC mach1 I found

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
The car is a 2004 Comp. Orange Mach 1. It has a Procharger and looks pretty clean. The mileage is almost 67,000 though. To me it looks like its in decent shape but I havent seen it in person yet (long drive to see it). The dealer isnt sure about internal motor work but will try and find info on it. Also Im hoping the Diablo or sct tuner is still with the car. Anything in particular I need to look out for?

Last edited:

99BlownVert

Established Member
price is high for the miles, i would also look to see how much boost its running, if its low then its probably a stock bottom end, if its high it may still have the stock bottom end and that would make it a ticking time bomb! I would def. make sure of the motor build if you can and you really need to make sure it has a good tune..

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
the chargers i.d tag looks faded so its been on there for some time or thay use something strong to clean the motor.and it has 42lbs injecters. looks like its a stock block :shrug:

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
i might just hold of on a lower mile car. my cobra has 57000 miles but I know that i have taken care of it and its in good shape. Weary about a supercharged stock block car.

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
As long as he is running low boost, bout 8 lbs or less you should be good! Looks like a nice Mach.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I wouldn't purchase a boosted mach from a dealership, unless you can get a carfax and contact previous owners to get information.

RE: black valve cvrs....that would normally peak my interested, but those are painted gloss, so they could still be 04 covers. Could mean motor work, or could mean 'dress up'.

eddyroxx

Established Member
ive noticed everyone selling these swap headrests
ive you're going to sell a mach 1 let me know so we can swap headrests! lol

Users who are viewing this thread