Opportunity to relocate to another country - California

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Having spent 6 months in Kommiefornia recently it really isn't too bad unless you want to live in a house. then it is insane. rents are just as crazy as if you are buying a house. totally insane. and between the gun laws and the insane cost of living and the other stupid involved there I wouldn't move on a bet unless they paid me upwards of 150k

nxhappy

Established Member
you can live in central Kali like me and sweat your balls off in the summer, BUT you will save 50% living costs compared to LA or SFO

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I lived in SoCal about 5-6 years ago... and lived in Riverside.. the ROOM I rented in a house was $1200 a month. I worked in Corona.

Dont get me wrong, the weather was great. Beach was great.

But **** the cost of living.

And all you ****ers saying it's a desert.. need to come to New Mexico lol

Stanger00

Established Member
I lived in SoCal about 5-6 years ago... and lived in Riverside.. the ROOM I rented in a house was $1200 a month. I worked in Corona.

Dont get me wrong, the weather was great. Beach was great.

But **** the cost of living.

And all you ****ers saying it's a desert.. need to come to New Mexico lol

Dude, 6 years ago California was just barely crawling out of the housing recession.

I lived in a 2/2 apartment in Walnut Creek for $1595 a month in 2011-2012. Walnut Creek is way more prestigious then Riverside, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
bay area rent is retarded, like $2000-3000 a month for 2 bed 1 bath , I will jump off a bridge before living anywhere outside the central valley

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
To those saying CA people should stop moving to places like TX cause theyre bringing their problems with them, I dont think this is the case. No liberals I see or talk to online would ever move to TX. The only people moving to TX are bringing their red votes with them. Exception being CA libs moving to Austin. If anyone from CA moves to anywhere but Austin, they are red through and through.

you can live in central Kali like me and sweat your balls off in the summer, BUT you will save 50% living costs compared to LA or SFO

F that. If I never knew about San Diego id already be in TX. Central Valley is the worst; you get shit hot summers AND have to put up with all the limitations CA has to offer. If you can deal with that, might as well go to somewhere like TX where its the same climate as central valley, but you get all your constitutional freedoms, better wages and cheaper cost of living. We were looking at stuff in the valley recently, its not even that much cheaper anymore, houses that I know went for under $100k in 08 are now up to mid $300's. Lolz @ that.

nxhappy

Established Member
To those saying CA people should stop moving to places like TX cause theyre bringing their problems with them, I dont think this is the case. No liberals I see or talk to online would ever move to TX. The only people moving to TX are bringing their red votes with them. Exception being CA libs moving to Austin. If anyone from CA moves to anywhere but Austin, they are red through and through.

F that. If I never knew about San Diego id already be in TX. Central Valley is the worst; you get shit hot summers AND have to put up with all the limitations CA has to offer. If you can deal with that, might as well go to somewhere like TX where its the same climate as central valley, but you get all your constitutional freedoms, better wages and cheaper cost of living. We were looking at stuff in the valley recently, its not even that much cheaper anymore, houses that I know went for under $100k in 08 are now up to mid $300's. Lolz @ that.
the heat sucks balls, but meh, you get used to it lol. I just hit the lake on my waverunner. Plus ocean is only 2 hours transit, yosemite 1 hour ....My house in SAN would be about 1 million LOL .... I can't afford SFO or LA the housing isn't worth it

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
bay area rent is retarded, like $2000-3000 a month for 2 bed 1 bath , I will jump off a bridge before living anywhere outside the central valley
I just moved to Santa Cruz. I thought Sonoma/Napa was high at near $2k for one bedroom.
It’s $2.4/2.6k in Santa Cruz. That’s for one bed one bath....

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I just moved to Santa Cruz. I thought Sonoma/Napa was high at near $2k for one bedroom.

D39A1FA7-9B9E-497B-BA8B-4EA3807F5C73.gif

bglf83

Established Member

A Cali republican identifies with a Texas democrat pretty strongly. My old neighborhood was full of these transplants in the North Dallas area.

grd951

Established Member
I’ve lived in Riverside County California (specifically murrieta, which is a fantastic city and is mostly conservative) for my entire life and have a very mixed opinion me on it. The women here are fantastic and come in every flavor under the moon. There also is every type of car culture here so thats another huge plus, anyone who drives anything can find some sort of group out here to kick it with. Now to address your list.

Riverside county follows all of the California gun laws that this state is famously horrible for. However the community of gun lovers here isn’t as small as you may think. Your AR’s could become legal with a few modifications. Just look up the current laws and make the few changes necessary and they would be allowed to come being that you’ve owned them before all of these Cali laws were invented and could be somewhat grandfathered in. THe bolt actions shouldn’t be a problem. Everything else probably wouldn’t fly and getting the concealed carry permit here isn’t that difficult. It’s pretty much a few classes with the county sheriff and it’s good to go. Just do not open carry anything or travel with loaded weapons.... ever. There are actually 4 pretty damn good gun shops that I like within a 30 min drive of me.

Your dog won’t be an issue at all, just register it with the county and you’re good to go.

Cars will be an issue unless you’re able to keep them registered outside he state or do a dirty smog like the rest of us. Cops generally don’t care about American cars so long as you’re driving reasonably. I’ve never had a single issue even when driving around with no smog equipment, a non egr manifold and long tubes even when being pulled over for missing tags. Just keep an eye out for the occasional smog check and avoid them like a fat girls yeast infection.

California is it’s own world. It’s full of super great things to do, lots of different culture, great food, hot women, it’s just run by some of the biggest f***t***s you’ll ever come across and you’ll notice them along with the people who support hen quite often. I personally want out but I know I would miss the places and some of the culture.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

nxhappy

Established Member
my first house was $1100/month, current house $1600 including property tax. Again that's why I live in the valley Hell Pit.

BladeX10

Established Member
Are you free and clear then? I recall hearing about cops issuing tickets and impounding cars that look modified. It's honestly really strange to me since California is seen as the Tuning capital of America.

If your car is "sneaky" modded, 99.9% of the time you wont have an issue with a cop. If you come across the wrong cop, They can write you a state ref ticket where you have to get your car inspected to be road legal again but its rare. I cant go 2 blocks without seeing a straight piped chambered out civic/miata/240

bglf83

Established Member
If your car is "sneaky" modded, 99.9% of the time you wont have an issue with a cop. If you come across the wrong cop, They can write you a state ref ticket where you have to get your car inspected to be road legal again but its rare. I cant go 2 blocks without seeing a straight piped chambered out civic/miata/240
summed up as if you know the right people corruption may allow you to pass smog. The detailed oriented officer may see through it and you will get the full democrat strangle.

Users who are viewing this thread