Orange County meet

Gopedxr

Established Member
Hey everyone this sunday were having a performance truck and mustang meet out in costa mesa. This sunday at 6.

Here is just one of the links to the meet. The other link is on the duramax site.

[ame=http://www.orangecountyhorsepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3869]Truck and Performance Car meet! - Orange County Horsepower[/ame]

You guys should roll out! its a lot of fun!

Gopedxr

Established Member
gopedxr.jpg

gopedxr5.jpg

gopedxr3-1.jpg

More pics to come!

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member
crap buddy, i wont make it this weekend. still havent placed my Maximum Motorsports order yet, so I doubt my steering will be in. Like I said I'll try to make a meet after summers over. The best I can do :(

Gopedxr

Established Member
We

all met across the street from circle k about 6: 30. mad SVT was there, white devil and fast back 95 from OCHP. I rolled in a turbo charged chevy and two diesels were there.

Gopedxr

Established Member
The next meet is in two weeks. Anyone interested? I got friends coming from norcal and hes a SVT head... He would love to check out some cool stangs.

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Hey Robin I will head out on the next one. Been really freaking busy at work and moving crap around for my sis. When's the date for the next one.

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
oh id be pissed....

im down to go in 2 weeks. costa mesa is a little on the far end though... all depends on what day and time.

Just in case if your in the LA area I work at a dealership off of Sepulveda and
Centinela. If you guys want to meet at my work then head out there would be a nice plan. :rolling: Just a suggestion.

Gopedxr

Established Member
hey chris thanks for the post. We got steve interested as well as others. We got about two weeks so this should be a good turn out.

Anyone is welcome!

Gopedxr

Established Member
Hey does this sunday work you guys? I am talking to everyone else and this sunday should work for everyone. I will send you a text chris and pm to steve that posted on here.

Gopedxr

Established Member
Less than two weeks

Hey everyone this is goin down again on either the 9th or 8th. Less than two weeks away. Cobra drifter is in : )

Anyone welcome to come out. Just post.

Costa mesa at about 7 pm

Users who are viewing this thread