Order GT350R wheels ?

SoCalShark

Established Member
I have these on order as well for my 350. Now to decide what rubber to run

Snake, I would be interested to hear how you like your wheels. I'm going a little backwards of your approach. My R is coming in a couple weeks and I am thinking about a 2nd set of wheels so I can keep my CFs for the track use only. I like the appearance similarity of these NFS wheels. Do you like them? Which rubber did you decide on? I was thinking some MPSS or NT's for the street duty. Available in black right?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Snake, I would be interested to hear how you like your wheels. I'm going a little backwards of your approach. My R is coming in a couple weeks and I am thinking about a 2nd set of wheels so I can keep my CFs for the track use only. I like the appearance similarity of these NFS wheels. Do you like them? Which rubber did you decide on? I was thinking some MPSS or NT's for the street duty. Available in black right?

Haven't gotten mine yet. N4SM had the 20's come in and I believe they just got the sample 19 in. I would asssume they are going to probably be sometime in late April or May delivery. As for rubber I haven't totally decided yet. I have been looking at the R setup (305/315 PSC2s) or a 305/35/19 squared. I will decide when it comes closer to delivery of the rims.

SoCalShark

Established Member
Haven't gotten mine yet. N4SM had the 20's come in and I believe they just got the sample 19 in. I would asssume they are going to probably be sometime in late April or May delivery. As for rubber I haven't totally decided yet. I have been looking at the R setup (305/315 PSC2s) or a 305/35/19 squared. I will decide when it comes closer to delivery of the rims.

Thanks. I will look forward to hearing how you like them. They look great in the pics!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Thanks. I will look forward to hearing how you like them. They look great in the pics!

Pictures of the R specs will apparently be posted this week from Paul @ N4SM. As soon as I get them in and installed I'll be posting here with pictures

Users who are viewing this thread