ordered my O/R X $9.99 shipping!!!

doclaw78

Established Member
So bought the upr 0/R X today. I was going to buy it from Lethal, but they were going to charge 35.00 to ship. I went to Upr's site and bought it for the same price, but only 9.99 shipping:banana:
I can't wait to get it put on thursday!!!!

Jefe

Established Member
Thought you found a pipe for $10 shipped....

Jefe

Established Member
Well that guy found a Cobra bumper on ebay for $15 or something. Theres deals out there!

VtekII

Established Member
i dont see how a better flowing exhaust could possibly loose power, especially on a supercharged app. like yours. i didnt really notice any huge power gains but i definitly didnt loose any with the same pipe.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
So bought the upr 0/R X today. I was going to buy it from Lethal, but they were going to charge 35.00 to ship. I went to Upr's site and bought it for the same price, but only 9.99 shipping:banana:
I can't wait to get it put on thursday!!!!

What CB you got?

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Magnaflow cb. My pipe just showed up last night, and getting it put on today:banana:

Got the same setup as me....same color car too....hmmm......

I enjoy the sound, nice and melow, until you give it some gas.....then everyone knows who's coming down the road. :beer:

doclaw78

Established Member
I had mine installed today... man it's loud!!! Sounds like Jeff Gordon coming down the street!! It may be for sale, so I can get a catted x.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
I had mine installed today... man it's loud!!! Sounds like Jeff Gordon coming down the street!! It may be for sale, so I can get a catted x.

You will get used to it. Just don't have a heavy foot bro! :rolling:

Jroc

Established Member
Free shipping. Damn. Someone told me today I was going to lose hp from a o/r pipe. Is that true?

No of course not. Some people act like they lose some lowend torque, but I couldn't notice a lose on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread