orlando ffw

hazzardous

Established Member
who's goin??? anyone down to meet up and cruise up there. (im just N. of west palm)?? just me n my buddy r goin so let me know. :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I will be there and I'm heading up from West Palm. I went last year and it was good times.

stangman4610

Established Member
I'll be there....heading over from Tampa Bay area....anyone from around here heading over?

What hotel is everyone staying at in Orlando?

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
hazzardous said:
who's goin??? anyone down to meet up and cruise up there. (im just N. of west palm)?? just me n my buddy r goin so let me know. :beer:
Where just N. of W.P.B. I have a house I just moved into in PSL.......also I will be going up Thurs. night with the notch cause on Fri. night the party at Hooters......every year it is said to be the best drivers meeting of all the FFW stops.......

hazzardous

Established Member
brebar21 if u want too meet up on ur way up there i will be heading up early fri afternoon. pm me if ur interested.

fuelslutstang i live in jensen beach. ya ill be at hooters but im goin up fri. i've been the last 3 years and its been a blast. hope to see u guys there. :beer:

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
hazzardous said:
brebar21 if u want too meet up on ur way up there i will be heading up early fri afternoon. pm me if ur interested.

fuelslutstang i live in jensen beach. ya ill be at hooters but im goin up fri. i've been the last 3 years and its been a blast. hope to see u guys there. :beer:
Cool we will have to meet up at Hooters then just look for the black blowin' notchback (the one in the avatar).......I want to get to know more Mustang's in our area......Does anyone meet up around here in PSL, Stuart, or Jen B? If not we should start getting some cars together.......

Eddie Z

Established Member
I plan on attending. I have to make sure to get some wheel locks so Brebar21 doesn't steal my wheels...:D

Last edited:

hazzardous

Established Member
FuelSlutStang said:
Cool we will have to meet up at Hooters then just look for the black blowin' notchback (the one in the avatar).......I want to get to know more Mustang's in our area......Does anyone meet up around here in PSL, Stuart, or Jen B? If not we should start getting some cars together.......

ya def. just look for a short kid w/ long bolnde hair. i'll be in a tacoma. unfortunatly im not takin my stang cuz i will hopefully be purchasing alot of things while im there. but i will keep an eye out for ur car. in regards to people meeting up, they meet up throught the week at a pool hall in stuart, and at the mcdonalds in palm city. but i have no idea about psl. i do know that u'll run into alot o rice in pizzle though.

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
hazzardous said:
ya def. just look for a short kid w/ long bolnde hair. i'll be in a tacoma. unfortunatly im not takin my stang cuz i will hopefully be purchasing alot of things while im there. but i will keep an eye out for ur car. in regards to people meeting up, they meet up throught the week at a pool hall in stuart, and at the mcdonalds in palm city. but i have no idea about psl. i do know that u'll run into alot o rice in pizzle though.
I have for some reason been running into alot of rice in PSL Ft. Pierce......what pool hall and Mickey D's...also what days. I ran into a guy that has a couple of mustang and from what he says he knows alot of the mustang that run in the area...so we shall see....oh yeh if you don't want to say the meeting spots over the forum just p.m. them to me.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Eddie Z said:
I plan on attending. I have to make sure to get some wheel locks so Brebar21 doesn't steal my wheels...:D

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

I'll try to restrain myself.

FFW is so much fun. I can't wait. My buddies and I will be pitted with Brad Brand, John Scaro, and Tim Lynch. Any of you guys come find us and grab a beer. Look for anyone wearing a BFH Customs hat. There will be an older dude, a younger dude with a full sleeve of tattos, and another younger dude (me).

Brett

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
I'll be there. Its like 10 mins from my house now.

I just need to find 2 more tires....hmm...
I got two
tires for you Matt.....from when I work at Big10 holler if you want them.........I remember your burnout from last year your rotors were glowing red......:fm: but let me know about the tires.....

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
FuelSlutStang said:
I got two
tires for you Matt.....from when I work at Big10 holler if you want them.........I remember your burnout from last year your rotors were glowing red......:fm: but let me know about the tires.....

I won't be here. I have to go to Cali. I leave friday Morning...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
For any first timers, do whatever you can to get to Hooter's on Friday night. It is so much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread