orlando ffw

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
For any first timers, do whatever you can to get to Hooter's on Friday night. It is so much fun.

+2 but if your going to do a burnout do it early...... last year i went to do one and there was like 1/2 of rubber throughout the whole burnout pit and it made it very hard to do one for me last year...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Chris's Cobra said:
+2 but if your going to do a burnout do it early...... last year i went to do one and there was like 1/2 of rubber throughout the whole burnout pit and it made it very hard to do one for me last year...

Definitely. I remmeber last year, towards the end, an M3 Vert went to do a burnout and there was so much built up rubber that the front tires were sliding across the pavement even though the brakes were locked up.

DravenGSX said:
Where is the hooters?

Is there information about the cruise to Hooters somewhere?

It's just past Waterford Lakes.

11425 Lake Underhill Road
Orlando, FL 32825

I don't think there is an official cruise to Hooter's, per se. I'm sure people would show up if some here set something up though.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
the only problem with getting an "official cruise" is finding a good meeting spot to start it out since we are all coming from so many different locations.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
the only problem with getting an "official cruise" is finding a good meeting spot to start it out since we are all coming from so many different locations.

True. I guess if you wanted to do the world's shortest cruise, everyone could meet at Waterford. lol.

I don't think I'm bring my car, so I won't be in anything cruiseworthy anyway.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
man i gotta work that weekend but i'm gonna try to get to the Hooters party!

only think thats gonna suck is having to go to work at 4am saturday morning

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
True. I guess if you wanted to do the world's shortest cruise, everyone could meet at Waterford. lol.

I don't think I'm bring my car, so I won't be in anything cruiseworthy anyway.
i hear that. i am going to be there in the L since that is going to be better recieved then the wife's Avalanche.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Alright folks, I'm headed up tomorrow morning.

BreBar21 said:
My buddies and I will be pitted with Brad Brand and Tim Lynch. Any of you guys come find us and grab a beer. Look for anyone wearing a BFH Customs hat. There will be an older dude, a younger dude with a full sleeve of tattos, and another younger dude (me).

Brett

Last edited:

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
couple cars from our club at Hooters last night

burnouthooters024mini.jpg

burnouthooters016mini.jpg

burnouthooters013mini.jpg

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
Anybody see the silver Cobra get hit? Really sucks, it was a nice cobra. I am curious if he was on the boards.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
i saw, hurt my feelings too. almost a twin of my car :( , he guessed over 10k in damage, an 03 cobra with only 6k miles on it.

i have pics of it on my phone, but dont know how to get them onto computor

Last edited:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Wolfhound said:
Anybody see the silver Cobra get hit? Really sucks, it was a nice cobra. I am curious if he was on the boards.
:eek: What's the story there... how did it get hit?

...and it wasn't mine!

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
Not sure what the whole story is but from what I heard was that the tower side drivers brakes locked up and he lost control and hit the Cobra who was in the other lane. I think I have some pics of the Cobra. I will try and post them.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Whew....I just got back home. I had a really good time, but the turnout was TERRIBLE. It was like half the size of last year. I guess that's what FFW gets for getting rid of a bunch of the classes and putting in those god awful bracket classes. It rained for like 3 mins on Saturday and everyone seemed to leave after that. I still had a really good time. I met some people from the various boards and saw some cars I recognized, but couldn't find the owners. I still had a good time. I took some pics throughout the weekend, so I'll get them uploaded and posted.

Wolfhound said:
Not sure what the whole story is but from what I heard was that the tower side drivers brakes locked up and he lost control and hit the Cobra who was in the other lane. I think I have some pics of the Cobra. I will try and post them.

Here is the story as I understand it from a pretty reliable source. The guy in the purple car was so far ahead that he decided to put his car in neutral to coast through the 1/4. When he went for neutral, he accidentally clicked down to reverse. That, in turn, locked up the brakes and sent him shooting all over the place and eventually into the Cobra. I heard the Cobra is totalled for sure. It's a really bad and unfortunate situation.

Pics and more to come....

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
FFW was great but the Hooters show was INSANE this year. Brevard Mustangs should up with full force this year!!!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
cid0304071234md5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I THINK I FIGURED THE PICTURE THING OUT :)

sorry for the crapy picks, was done on razor phone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread