Orlando roll call

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
ok whos left in orlando i come out sometimes i see 1 mustang on a Saturday night come on what happen to everyone. ive talked to a couple vettes and vipers who are down to run.

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
I was out racing on Sunday at OSW.
Where were you?

i was in my tbss at office depo by obt but on sat. its been over a year and everything has changed in Orlando seems more boring than ever. the high light of the night for example was a stock 2011 5.0 vs a white neon.

Last edited:

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
This seems to be about the same thing that happened to the Orlando GTO crew. Over time, people just stopped coming out. Ah well.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Saturday nights the Depo can be fun. There's a tuesday meet that can be fun. and thurs.

It's just tough with all the cops around now

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
hmm

well im almost ready to take a trip. 3 or 4 years ago was a very fun time for street cars. :D but honestly the cops in orlandy are pricks with nothing better to do. they should be doing traffic stops fingind drugs and such not driving in parking lots telling people to leave. locally here we had to get a paper signed by the place we meet at and we just show it to the cops. by law i believe the owner of the property has to tell the cops or us to leave police cant make you. its not gov property its private. but hope to be out with a couple stangs and vettes that way soon have to make the best of it i guess

Users who are viewing this thread