OSX Lion thoughts?

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
so apple came out with there osx lion and i downloaded it that day on my macbook pro. i think its pretty good. i don't have any real complaints about it. what are you guys thoughts.

RedFord96

Established Member
For the "new features" offered, it doesn't seem like it's worth the $30 to upgrade. I don't see any reason to 'upgrade.'

silverstang23

Established Member
I will be upgrading in a month or so; it has some real neat features. They just need to make some compatibility updates before i'm willing to download it.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
I agree for $30.00, its just a bunch of "add-ons", its not a new operating system at least that I can see from the outside. So far one program doesnt work anymore and gives me errors.

hunterp

Established Member
I agree for $30.00, its just a bunch of "add-ons", its not a new operating system at least that I can see from the outside. So far one program doesnt work anymore and gives me errors.

Was your program originally developed to work with the PowerPC processor? If so, Apple removed the backward compatibility for those programs.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
yeah i don't think it was worth thirty bucks. some of the features are kinda cool though. i like having multiple desktops and being able to switch desktops by just swiping with 3 fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread