OT: Sold the M3...the 997S is here in a week..

Dave07997S

Established Member
Oh, well...maybe in a few years I will get back into a Stang..If you guys like I'll post pics when it arrives if you like.

Dave

Fourcam330

Established Member
Dave,
My offer to drive it to you still stands, and to top it off, I guarantee 100% ring seal. Say the word and it's done;-)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Congrats. I hear the 997 is a great platform. EvoMS has some supercharger kits available to put them in the 11's as well. 6speedonline.com is a great pcar forum. Enjoy.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
997SSCTQ.jpg

Dave07997S

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Dave,
My offer to drive it to you still stands, and to top it off, I guarantee 100% ring seal. Say the word and it's done;-)

LOL..no thanks she's getting a covered car transport form Ohio to Los Angeles. Thanks for the offer though...:eek:

Dave07997S

Established Member
dgussin1 said:

Thanks Dave..yea I have been checking the info on them. Their baseline dyno was a little low..I've seen 997S's rwhp dyno in the 313-320range,either way it adds a ton of power. I am probably just going to do the NA route with headers/100 cpi cats and such.

Dave

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
from what i've read they (evoms) are one of the top tuners out there. Another option is also sending the car to promotive in kentucky before it gets to cali. They have made well over 1000rwhp from 996tt's.

amorrow

Established Member
Should be a great car! Let us know how you like your 997...I haven't been behind the wheel of one yet...I'd especially like to see how the new GT3 compares to the 996s.

primetime

Established Member
Dave01M3 said:
LOL..no thanks she's getting a covered car transport form Ohio to Los Angeles. Thanks for the offer though...:eek:

Dave, Congrats. What dealer in Ohio are you getting the car from if you don't mind me asking? Please share the pics once you get the car. Thanks Ron

chuckstang

Established Member
Because he is a regular here and we like to keep tabs on our members :)
I dunno but a 95 911 c4s is my background right now and boy does it look bad ass!

Dave07997S

Established Member
primetime said:
Dave, Congrats. What dealer in Ohio are you getting the car from if you don't mind me asking? Please share the pics once you get the car. Thanks Ron

North-Olmsted, I got a great deal on the car (if you call spending $80k+ on a car a good deal). I dealt with Chad Lozon the assistang Sales Mngr. MSRP was 88700 I got the car for 81K. Oh and I will definitely post some pics, I am going to put 997 GT3 wheels on the car which are 19X8.5 front and 19X12" with 305/30/19's...looks simply bad arse.. Heres a pic of a GT3 with those wheels..hope this works..straght from Porsche USA.

1600x1200.jpg

Dave

Last edited:

Dave07997S

Established Member
chuckstang said:
Because he is a regular here and we like to keep tabs on our members :)
I dunno but a 95 911 c4s is my background right now and boy does it look bad ass!

Thanks Chuck...I will definitely post some pics...here are a few as the car was delivered to the dealer..

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

Just in case that didn't get you excited..here's a little some, some...

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

Dave

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread